Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BoA "BankAmeriDeals" Question

tag
Wavester64
Valued Contributor

BoA "BankAmeriDeals" Question

I see on BoA's site mention of the BankAmeriDeals.

I have both a CC and a checking account with BoA - but I can't tell if these BankAmeriDeals are specific to one or the other or both?

Any other time with any of my other accounts I have either one or the other, so its simple to know what you need to use to take advantage of these deals but with BoA I am not sure.

Anyone? Smiley Happy

Potential Future Cards
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Re: BoA "BankAmeriDeals" Question

BankAmerideals are profile-specific and not card-specific like Amex Offers or Chase Offers.  Any eligible credit or debit card will trigger the credits.

Message 2 of 4
Wavester64
Valued Contributor

@K-in-Boston wrote:

BankAmerideals are profile-specific and not card-specific like Amex Offers or Chase Offers.  Any eligible credit or debit card will trigger the credits.

Excellent. So I can use either or both my Visa debit card or my Visa credit card for BOA and they'll both work. Thanks K!😎👍

Potential Future Cards
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I  mostly get them for my debit card, likely becasue I've had it for over 13 years. Then when i fianlly added a credit prodcut, the KLM MC, I only see a couple offers per cycle on it. And not ones i can actually use. My BIZ cash rewards card is too new for offers ATM.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.