Did you mean: 

BoA to stop HPs for CLI’s

tag
SOGGIE
Valued Contributor

Re: DoC reporting BoA to stop pulling HPs for CLI requests

@bigpoppa09 wrote:

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
OMG OMG, I just hit the luv button for S&G! Instant 5k !!! No hpSmiley Happy WOO HOO!!

Congrats AJC hopefully no HP shows up.

+1 Congrats AJC!

Life was a lot simpler when what we honored was father and mother, rather than all major credit cards. ~Robert Orben
Message 71 of 974
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dang it ! I just woke upSmiley Sad Sorry guys, No coffee and Mondays = Epic AJC BOA FAILSmiley Wink hAPPy April Fools?

What does this mean, Joseph? Did you get the increase or not?

Message 72 of 974
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Dang it ! I just woke upSmiley Sad Sorry guys, No coffee and Mondays = Epic AJC BOA FAILSmiley Wink hAPPy April Fools?

Hopefully he did. 

I think epic fail is my same epic fail....left monies on table?

I didnt shoot for the stars....darn shoulda asked for more

Message 73 of 974
trant3
Established Contributor

Went for the home run and requested $25k, went to Manual review
FNBO $15k, Aspiration Zero $11k, Affinity FCU $10k, Sofi $15k, Venmo Visa $2.7k, Apple $7k, Citi Custom Cash $14k, Citi Double Cash $15k, Citizens Bank Cash Plus $8k, Chase Amazon $3k, Chase Flex $13.6k, Chase IHG $16k, Amex BCP $9.5k, Amex Hilton $10k, Chase Freedom $26.5k, NFCU Plat $46k, NFCU Cash $33k, Discover IT $29k, Discover Miles $12k, BECU Visa $14k, Wells Fargo Active $6.3k, PenFed Promise $15k, PenFed Gold $20k
Message 74 of 974
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Hopefully he did. 

I think epic fail is my same epic fail....left monies on table?

I didnt shoot for the stars....darn shoulda asked for more

LOL. Well with Joseph's sense of humour one never knows....I took it to mean that his increase was a dream, but in re-reading it, maybe he was upset with himself for not being up at midnight to request the CLI? Joseph!

Message 75 of 974
ChessChik47
Frequent Contributor

Worked for me...I went from $17,800 to $30K instant approval, no HP alert yet.  Smiley Happy

Message 76 of 974
SOGGIE
Valued Contributor

@trant3 wrote:
Went for the home run and requested $25k, went to Manual review

You are second person reporting manual review. This indicates they may not be counter-offering online requests. BTW, in case you are not aware, your Citizens account allows you to phone in every 12 months to inquire about SP CLI offers.

Life was a lot simpler when what we honored was father and mother, rather than all major credit cards. ~Robert Orben
Message 77 of 974
SOGGIE
Valued Contributor

@ChessChik47 wrote:

Worked for me...I went from $17,800 to $30K instant approval, no HP alert yet.  Smiley Happy

Nice. Congrats!

Message 78 of 974
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

Oh well. BOA givith and taketh away. Woke up to luv button completely removed after showing up for get this , the last 3 months without disappearing. Go figure. Guess no luv for me😕 Congrats to all getting increases!

Starting FICO08 Scores 2016 All in the mid 500’s
Current FICO08 Scores SEP 2023 (TU 834) (EQ 831 (EXP 831)

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 79 of 974
601flyguy
Established Contributor

I wonder why the wording on the page hasnt changed... I called and the rep said it'd be a HP. Still no reports of HPs?
2019 Spend Summary
$944,008 Amex BRG
$91,953 Amex SC
$58,351 Discover It
$50,046 BofA CR
$36,146 Amex PRG
$6,774 Cap1 QS
$963 Amex CM

$1,188,241 Yearly Spend
Message 80 of 974
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.