Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BoA to stop HPs for CLI’s

tag
SOGGIE
Valued Contributor

Re: DoC reporting BoA to stop pulling HPs for CLI requests

@credit_endurance wrote:

Oh well. BOA givith and taketh away. Woke up to luv button completely removed after showing up for get this , the last 3 months without disappearing. Go figure. Guess no luv for me😕 Congrats to all getting increases!

Don't give up so quickly Bruised. Call in your request and be sure to get SP confirmation.

Life was a lot simpler when what we honored was father and mother, rather than all major credit cards. ~Robert Orben
Message 81 of 974
Anonymous
Not applicable

@credit_endurance wrote:

Oh well. BOA givith and taketh away. Woke up to luv button completely removed after showing up for get this , the last 3 months without disappearing. Go figure. Guess no luv for me😕 Congrats to all getting increases!

Just asking....

have you clicked on the information and services tab?

might show there?

Message 82 of 974
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Congrats on all of the BoA luv!  Still not sure from Joe's back-to-back posts whether there really was a $5k CLI or not, though.  Smiley Frustrated

I'll give this a day or two to settle to make sure that these are truly all SPs, and then we'll ask for $100,000 on DW's card again.  It's been a while since she got $70k as she's somewhat averse to HPs (somewhat less so when she gets $20k CLIs and nearly $30k SLs, though LOL).  Since we have the same reported income, I really want to know if they're going to cap her at $99,900 as well.  Her TU08 on BoA has been 791 each of the past 3 months, and I am sure she will get something.

BoA_CLI.png

Message 83 of 974
Asilomar
Frequent Contributor

@K-in-Boston wrote:

Congrats on all of the BoA luv!  Still not sure from Joe's back-to-back posts whether there really was a $5k CLI or not, though.  Smiley Frustrated

I'll give this a day or two to settle to make sure that these are truly all SPs, and then we'll ask for $100,000 on DW's card again.  It's been a while since she got $70k as she's somewhat averse to HPs (somewhat less so when she gets $20k CLIs and nearly $30k SLs, though LOL).  Since we have the same reported income, I really want to know if they're going to cap her at $99,900 as well.  Her TU08 on BoA has been 791 each of the past 3 months, and I am sure she will get something.

BoA_CLI.png

I'm not sure Joe knows.  Smiley Wink

Going for a cool just-under-a-million, eh K?  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EX 809 TU 806 EQ 810

Message 84 of 974
ChessChik47
Frequent Contributor

@Asilomar wrote:

@K-in-Boston wrote:

BoA_CLI.png

K, is that your way of making sure you don't leave anything on the table?  

Message 85 of 974
SOGGIE
Valued Contributor

@K-in-Boston wrote:

I'll give this a day or two to settle to make sure that these are truly all SPs, and then we'll ask for $100,000 on DW's card again.  

BoA_CLI.png

Good luck! I can't take the plunge for about 6 more weeks. In the meantime, I get to enjoy the success of others. I can't wait.

Life was a lot simpler when what we honored was father and mother, rather than all major credit cards. ~Robert Orben
Message 86 of 974
Asilomar
Frequent Contributor

@ChessChik47 wrote:

@Asilomar wrote:

@K-in-Boston wrote:

BoA_CLI.png

K, is that your way of making sure you don't leave anything on the table?  

That one is definately going to manual review.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EX 809 TU 806 EQ 810

Message 87 of 974
bigpoppa09
Established Contributor

I just hit the luv button got the 7-10 message manual review denial forthcoming lol.

Message 88 of 974
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@credit_endurance wrote:

Just asking....

have you clicked on the information and services tab?

might show there?

Just checked there WTW and nothing showing. Thanks for the tip though😉

Starting FICO08 Scores 2016 All in the mid 500’s
Current FICO08 Scores SEP 2023 (TU 834) (EQ 831 (EXP 831)

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 89 of 974
SOGGIE
Valued Contributor

LOL You guys are too much.
Message 90 of 974
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.