Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BoA to stop HPs for CLI’s

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BoA to stop HPs for CLI’s

I went throught the cli process...got an increase..its not showing up..this happen to anyone else? Did I not click something at the end or close the page too quickly?

Message 781 of 974
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I went throught the cli process...got an increase..its not showing up..this happen to anyone else? Did I not click something at the end or close the page too quickly?

Log out and back in. Check on your mobile too, it'll show up. Congrats!! SP correct??

Message 782 of 974
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Bostonito wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Bostonito wrote:

Just used the "request CLI" link in online banking and got the message "You will receive a written decision in 7 to 10 business days." Smiley Sad From what I read on the forum this is most likely a denial.

Had an existing CL of $400, asked for $5,000, figuring I would get a counter-offer anyway. Maybe it has to do with not being an US citizen and only having limited credit history. Income and savings in my BoA accounts speak for me.

How much history you have with this card? Sorry about that denial :/

Data points you would like to share so others can help you out why they denied you?

That part where you said not being a US citizen can'y be true because that is discrimination.

The BoA (secured) CC was my first CC when I moved to the US around 9 months ago. No former credit history, start from scratch, hence also no negative entries. Deposit $300 for the secured card.

Got an auto-CLI from $300 to $400 end of October.
Called and asked it to be unsecured end of November and they did at the beginning of December, got my $300 back.
At the time I had used it as my sole deposit account for my pay and had around $15k combined in checking and savings. I currently still have roughly that money in the accounts and get my pay there, but deposit is at a lower amount since I split the pay with a Chase checking account.

Current scores: 726 TU FICO8, 714 EX FICO8, 736 EX FICO9. No clue about EQ.

It hasn't been three months since your last CLI hence the denial. I posted before that I was about days away from 3 months and was denied. Tried again after a few days of my 3 month mark - approved.

Message 783 of 974
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have logged in/out numerous times from desktop and mobil app...still nothing....I'm assuming SP, not sure yet.....

Message 784 of 974
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't remember at all if you need to accept what they offered or if they automatically add it to your profile.

Did you see a "CONFIRMATION OF YOUR CREDIT LINE INCREASE" before you closed the site?

Message 785 of 974
wdkwang
Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

You need to give the system 1-3 days to refresh before seeing the new CL

Chase Sapphire Reserve 34K | Chase Freedom Unlimited 28K | Chase Amazon 25K
Chase IHG 8.5K | Chase Freedom 5K | Chase Sapphire 3K
Bank of America Cash 40K | Bank of America Travel 40K
AMEX Delta Gold 30K | AMEX Everyday 25K | AMEX Delta 13K | AMEX Blue Cash Everyday 2.62K
Citi Rewards Plus 31K | Citi ThankYou Premier 18.7K
PenFed Pathfinder 5K | PenFed Platinum 5K
City National Bank Crystal Visa 15k
TD Cash 14K | Uber Visa 13K | USBank Cash+ 10K
Wells Fargo Cash Wise 6.5K | Discover IT 5.2K
Overstock 13K | Target RedCard 2.5K | Victoria Secret Angel 1K | LOVE LOFT .25K
BP Visa 5K | Walmart MC 3.3K

08/18: TCL 246.95K | AoOA: 18Y | AAoA: 5.0Y || TU: 820 | EQ: 823 | EX: 815 || INQ - TU: 3 | EQ: 3 | EX: 7
12/18: TCL 386.95K | AoOA: 18Y | AAoA: 3.1Y || TU: 805 | EQ: 813 | EX: 769 || INQ - TU: 5 | EQ: 4 | EX: 10
11/19: TCL 421.55K | AoOA: 18Y | AAoA: 4.2Y || TU: 818 | EQ: 820 | EX: 794 || INQ - TU: 6 | EQ: 5 | EX: 9
Message 786 of 974
Anonymous
Not applicable

ok, copy that...will keep ya'll posted

Message 787 of 974
Anonymous
Not applicable

I saw what they countered at and what the new cashline was...I dont remember anything else

Message 788 of 974
Anonymous
Not applicable

Should look like this

Capture.JPG

Message 789 of 974
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok, that never happened which may mean there was another step where I had to accept what they countered with? I mean, should I do another cli request? I dont want a HP if requesting twice in one day makes that happen..

Message 790 of 974
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.