Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BoA to stop HPs for CLI’s

tag
SOGGIE
Valued Contributor

Re: BoA to stop HPs for CLI’s

That's 8 data points within the past 2 years of receiving a CLI 3-4 months after the previous one or after card opening.  General wisdom has been that if the blue link shows up in your account, you are eligible for a CLI as long as your profile supports it.  For me the link has usually disappeared a few days after being granted a CLI and returned at about 3 months.

That's 8 well-referenced data points within the past 2 years that differ greatly from the info provided by CSRs. SMH...Thanks K!

Life was a lot simpler when what we honored was father and mother, rather than all major credit cards. ~Robert Orben
Message 51 of 974
SOGGIE
Valued Contributor

Tic Toc! Monday will be here in a matter of hours.

Life was a lot simpler when what we honored was father and mother, rather than all major credit cards. ~Robert Orben
Message 52 of 974
trant3
Established Contributor

CLI first thing when I wake up tomorrow morning
FNBO $15k, Aspiration Zero $11k, Affinity FCU $10k, Sofi $15k, Venmo Visa $2.7k, Apple $7k, Citi Custom Cash $14k, Citi Double Cash $15k, Citizens Bank Cash Plus $8k, Chase Amazon $3k, Chase Flex $13.6k, Chase IHG $16k, Amex BCP $9.5k, Amex Hilton $10k, Chase Freedom $26.5k, NFCU Plat $46k, NFCU Cash $33k, Discover IT $29k, Discover Miles $12k, BECU Visa $14k, Wells Fargo Active $6.3k, PenFed Promise $15k, PenFed Gold $20k
Message 53 of 974
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Woo hoo, only a few hours before Boa can tell me I'm not SPecialSmiley Happy
Message 54 of 974
SOGGIE
Valued Contributor

@trant3 wrote:
CLI first thing when I wake up tomorrow morning

Good luck!

Message 55 of 974
SOGGIE
Valued Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Woo hoo, only a few hours before Boa can tell me I'm not SPecialSmiley Happy

Think positive AJC.

Message 56 of 974
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Excellent, thx for the info.
Message 57 of 974
SOGGIE
Valued Contributor

Today is Monday (Eastern Standard Time). hehehe

Message 58 of 974
601flyguy
Established Contributor

My account says
We're sorry, but we are temporarily unable to show credit card account information. Please try again later.

So they must be working on it
2019 Spend Summary
$944,008 Amex BRG
$91,953 Amex SC
$58,351 Discover It
$50,046 BofA CR
$36,146 Amex PRG
$6,774 Cap1 QS
$963 Amex CM

$1,188,241 Yearly Spend
Message 59 of 974
SOGGIE
Valued Contributor

@601flyguy wrote:
My account says
We're sorry, but we are temporarily unable to show credit card account information. Please try again later.

So they must be working on it

Probably so. Somehow I had a feeling their system wouldn't be ready EST. May not be ready until Pacific Time.

Message 60 of 974
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.