cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BoA to stop HPs for CLI’s

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Established Contributor

Re: BoA to stop HPs for CLI’s

That's 8 data points within the past 2 years of receiving a CLI 3-4 months after the previous one or after card opening.  General wisdom has been that if the blue link shows up in your account, you are eligible for a CLI as long as your profile supports it.  For me the link has usually disappeared a few days after being granted a CLI and returned at about 3 months.

That's 8 well-referenced data points within the past 2 years that differ greatly from the info provided by CSRs. SMH...Thanks K!

Life was a lot simpler when what we honored was father and mother, rather than all major credit cards. ~Robert Orben

SCORES: Excellent · 830 to 848
INQUIRIES: 0
UNIVERSAL REVOLVERS: $200K Club
NUMBER OF CC ACCOUNTS: Less than 10
CARD USAGE: Minimal
CREDIT HISTORY: Very Lengthy · Seasoned Accounts
INCOME: Sufficient
UTIL: 1-2%
PYMTS: 100% Positive · Always PIF · AZEO
INSTALLMENTS: No thanks!
ASSETS: 100% Equity
TOTALLY REFUSE TO: Pay Interest or Annual Fees, Combine Accounts, Reduce Limits, Submit 4506-T, SCT, App Spree, Accumulate Inquiries, Do business with Comenity, Synchrony, Cap One, Wells Fargo, Citi, Barclays or any other credit-cancerous lending institutions
Message 51 of 957
Established Contributor

Tic Toc! Monday will be here in a matter of hours.

Life was a lot simpler when what we honored was father and mother, rather than all major credit cards. ~Robert Orben

TOTALLY REFUSE TO: Pay Interest or Annual Fees, Combine Accounts, Reduce Limits, Submit 4506-T, SCT, App Spree, Accumulate Inquiries, Do business with Comenity, Synchrony, Cap One, Wells Fargo, Citi, Barclays or any other credit-cancerous lending institutions
Message 52 of 957
Established Contributor

CLI first thing when I wake up tomorrow morning

FICO EQ: 720 EX: 713 TU 721

Apple $6.5k, Citi Diamond $9.5k, Citi Double Cash $10k, Citizens Bank Cashback Plus $7.2k, Chase Amazon $3k, Chase Hyatt $16k, Chase Starbucks $10k, Chase IHG $16k, Amex Hilton $25k, Chase Freedom $10.5k, Amex Cash Magnet $5k, NFCU Amex $6k, NFCU Plat $25k, NFCU Flagship $20k, Discover IT $23.5kk, Discover Miles $6k, Barclays rewards $7.5k, Wells Fargo Cash $5k, PenFed Promise $15k

Message 53 of 957
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Woo hoo, only a few hours before Boa can tell me I'm not SPecialSmiley Happy
#ChaseCreditCardHobby Enthusiast
!
Message 54 of 957
Established Contributor

@trant3 wrote:
CLI first thing when I wake up tomorrow morning

Good luck!

Message 55 of 957
Established Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Woo hoo, only a few hours before Boa can tell me I'm not SPecialSmiley Happy

Think positive AJC.

Message 56 of 957

Excellent, thx for the info.
"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne

Message 57 of 957
Established Contributor

Today is Monday (Eastern Standard Time). hehehe

Message 58 of 957
Established Contributor

My account says
We're sorry, but we are temporarily unable to show credit card account information. Please try again later.

So they must be working on it
Message 59 of 957
Established Contributor

@601flyguy wrote:
My account says
We're sorry, but we are temporarily unable to show credit card account information. Please try again later.

So they must be working on it

Probably so. Somehow I had a feeling their system wouldn't be ready EST. May not be ready until Pacific Time.

Message 60 of 957
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.