Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BoA to stop HPs for CLI’s

Established Contributor

Re: DoC reporting BoA to stop pulling HPs for CLI requests

@bigpoppa09 wrote:

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
OMG OMG, I just hit the luv button for S&G! Instant 5k !!! No hpSmiley Happy WOO HOO!!

Congrats AJC hopefully no HP shows up.

+1 Congrats AJC!

Life was a lot simpler when what we honored was father and mother, rather than all major credit cards. ~Robert Orben

SCORES: Excellent · 830 to 848
INQUIRIES: 0
UNIVERSAL REVOLVERS: $200K Club
NUMBER OF CC ACCOUNTS: Less than 10
CARD USAGE: Minimal
CREDIT HISTORY: Very Lengthy · Seasoned Accounts
INCOME: Sufficient
UTIL: 1-2%
PYMTS: 100% Positive · Always PIF · AZEO
INSTALLMENTS: No thanks!
ASSETS: 100% Equity
TOTALLY REFUSE TO: Pay Interest or Annual Fees, Combine Accounts, Reduce Limits, Submit 4506-T, SCT, App Spree, Accumulate Inquiries, Do business with Comenity, Synchrony, Cap One, Wells Fargo, Citi, Barclays or any other credit-cancerous lending institutions
Message 71 of 810
Valued Contributor

Dang it ! I just woke upSmiley Sad Sorry guys, No coffee and Mondays = Epic AJC BOA FAILSmiley Wink hAPPy April Fools?

What does this mean, Joseph? Did you get the increase or not?

Message 72 of 810
Frequent Contributor

@CO_NATIVE wrote:

Dang it ! I just woke upSmiley Sad Sorry guys, No coffee and Mondays = Epic AJC BOA FAILSmiley Wink hAPPy April Fools?

Hopefully he did. 

I think epic fail is my same epic fail....left monies on table?

I didnt shoot for the stars....darn shoulda asked for more

[Penfed Platinum Rewards 10k][TD Ameritrade-2k][BOA Cash Rewards 22k][NFCU cashRewards 20k][TDcash 5k][IHG 14.2k][BOA 15.8k][Amazon Prime Store 10k][Amazon PrimeVS 500][Amex BCE 6k][WellsFargo CashWise 14k][PNC Core 11.6k][WalmartMC 10k][SearsMC 10k][Lowes 35k][Toyota 9.5k][Capital One 5250][BP 10k][Home Depot 24.2k][Chase FU 6.6k][Discover 17.5k]
- [BOA CR $12.5k][Amex Plum NPSL][Amex SC+ $13.5k][Amex B4B $15.5k][Chase Ink $45k][PNC $25k]
Message 73 of 810
Established Contributor

Went for the home run and requested $25k, went to Manual review

FICO EQ: 720 EX: 713 TU 721

5/3 Stand Up 2 Cancer $4k, Citi Diamond $6.5k, Citi Double Cash $6.5k, Citizens Bank Cashback Plus $4.6k, Chase Amazon $3k, Chase Hyatt $16k, Chase Starbucks $10k, Chase IHG $16k, Amex Hilton $21.4k, Amex Everyday $5k, CSR $10.5k, Amex Cash Magnet $5k, NFCU Amex $6k, NFCU cashRewards $22k, Discover IT $19k, Discover Miles $5k, Commence WM $7.5k, PenFed Cash $2.5k, PenFed Promise $15k

Message 74 of 810
Valued Contributor

@WhatTickaWhat wrote:

@CO_NATIVE wrote:

Hopefully he did. 

I think epic fail is my same epic fail....left monies on table?

I didnt shoot for the stars....darn shoulda asked for more

LOL. Well with Joseph's sense of humour one never knows....I took it to mean that his increase was a dream, but in re-reading it, maybe he was upset with himself for not being up at midnight to request the CLI? Joseph!

Message 75 of 810
Regular Contributor

Worked for me...I went from $17,800 to $30K instant approval, no HP alert yet.  Smiley Happy

Message 76 of 810
Established Contributor

@trant3 wrote:
Went for the home run and requested $25k, went to Manual review

You are second person reporting manual review. This indicates they may not be counter-offering online requests. BTW, in case you are not aware, your Citizens account allows you to phone in every 12 months to inquire about SP CLI offers.

Life was a lot simpler when what we honored was father and mother, rather than all major credit cards. ~Robert Orben

TOTALLY REFUSE TO: Pay Interest or Annual Fees, Combine Accounts, Reduce Limits, Submit 4506-T, SCT, App Spree, Accumulate Inquiries, Do business with Comenity, Synchrony, Cap One, Wells Fargo, Citi, Barclays or any other credit-cancerous lending institutions
Message 77 of 810
Established Contributor

@ChessChik47 wrote:

Worked for me...I went from $17,800 to $30K instant approval, no HP alert yet.  Smiley Happy

Nice. Congrats!

Message 78 of 810
Valued Contributor

Oh well. BOA givith and taketh away. Woke up to luv button completely removed after showing up for get this , the last 3 months without disappearing. Go figure. Guess no luv for me😕 Congrats to all getting increases!

Goals: Garden until 2020...Wait out last derogs...Watch inquiries drop like flies...Get under the elusive 5/24.
Message 79 of 810
Established Contributor

I wonder why the wording on the page hasnt changed... I called and the rep said it'd be a HP. Still no reports of HPs?
Message 80 of 810