Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BofA AT&T Offer

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

BofA AT&T Offer

I just got this BankAmeriDeal on my Cash Rewards:

Earn $75 cash back when you make two transactions with AT&T wireless using your eligible card associated with this offer.

Call 1-800-868-9708, visit AT&T.com or come into an AT&T store today!

Offer expires 11/18/2017. Must make two separate transactions with AT&T on wireless products or services of at least $15.00 on the card associated with this offer by 1/2/2018. Your $75 cash back is earned within 30 days after making your second transaction. See offer details. Taxes, fees, other charges & restrictions may apply. Add'l speed, usage, and other restrictions apply. Offer valid one time only.

Does this mean, that if I bought a $15 airtime card on each of two separate occasions, that I would get the $75 back? Has anybody else done this successfully? Thanks!

Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23
601flyguy
Established Contributor

Re: BofA AT&T Offer

I have this offer, didn't pay it any attention. It looks that way to me. 2 $15 transactions should work. I am going to try it
2019 Spend Summary
$944,008 Amex BRG
$91,953 Amex SC
$58,351 Discover It
$50,046 BofA CR
$36,146 Amex PRG
$6,774 Cap1 QS
$963 Amex CM

$1,188,241 Yearly Spend
Message 2 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

There's a link to more details: https://www.att.com/legal/terms.bankRewardsAndOfferReq.html

Looks pretty straight-forward I almost feel like I'm missing something...

Message 3 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

I received and completed this offer twice and received bonus both times.  I paid my ATT Internet bill by making 2 $15 payments.  

Message 4 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I just got this BankAmeriDeal on my Cash Rewards:

Earn $75 cash back when you make two transactions with AT&T wireless using your eligible card associated with this offer.

Call 1-800-868-9708, visit AT&T.com or come into an AT&T store today!

Offer expires 11/18/2017. Must make two separate transactions with AT&T on wireless products or services of at least $15.00 on the card associated with this offer by 1/2/2018. Your $75 cash back is earned within 30 days after making your second transaction. See offer details. Taxes, fees, other charges & restrictions may apply. Add'l speed, usage, and other restrictions apply. Offer valid one time only.

Does this mean, that if I bought a $15 airtime card on each of two separate occasions, that I would get the $75 back? Has anybody else done this successfully? Thanks!

$75? I got $50, what the heck. 

I made two AT&T payments on my co-workers acount for $15+ and he'll give me the money for his bill back, so I'l be up $50. But why the heck did they offer you $25 more??

Message 5 of 24
UncleB
Credit Mentor

I got the $75 offer back in April/May... I went to a local AT&T (corporate) retail store and bought a couple of $25 reload cards for my Prepaid plan.  I got an email right away thanking me for using the offer.

Then a few days later I got another email saying that it appeared that I had not met the requirements, but I still had time remaining to do so (???).  I figured the two purchases on the same day was the problem, so I purchased a physical reload card from the AT&T wireless website; that did the trick.  It took a while, but I eventually did see the $75 credit show up.

TL;DR... if possible make your two transactions on different days.  Smiley Wink

Message 6 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@UncleB wrote:

I got the $75 offer back in April/May... I went to a local AT&T (corporate) retail store and bought a couple of $25 reload cards for my Prepaid plan.  I got an email right away thanking me for using the offer.

Then a few days later I got another email saying that it appeared that I had not met the requirements, but I still had time remaining to do so (???).  I figured the two purchases on the same day was the problem, so I purchased a physical reload card from the AT&T wireless website; that did the trick.  It took a while, but I eventually did see the $75 credit show up.

Good point on the different days. Does anybody know if there's a difference between corporate retail stores and "authorized retailer" stores?

Message 7 of 24
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

Good point on the different days. Does anybody know if there's a difference between corporate retail stores and "authorized retailer" stores?

If I'm not mistaken 'authorized retailer' locations aren't part of the deal; I used the search tool on the AT&T website to determine which location nearest me was corporate vs. 'authorized'.

https://www.att.com/maps/store-locator.html

Message 8 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@UncleB wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

If I'm not mistaken 'authorized retailer' locations aren't part of the deal; I used the search tool on the AT&T website to determine which location nearest me was corporate vs. 'authorized'.

https://www.att.com/maps/store-locator.html

Hmm... none of the corporate stores are near me. You didn't have any issues with buying the AT&T reload card from here? https://www.att.com/shop/wireless/accessories/prepaid.html (I apologize if the link isn't allowed!). It's funny how the lowest card is $25... I have no use for AT&T cards, but I'd still be ahead after buying two.

Message 9 of 24
601flyguy
Established Contributor

Im in the same boat... Im looking to buy refills too but not at $25 each. Seem as they dont sell $10/$15 cards any more.

2019 Spend Summary
$944,008 Amex BRG
$91,953 Amex SC
$58,351 Discover It
$50,046 BofA CR
$36,146 Amex PRG
$6,774 Cap1 QS
$963 Amex CM

$1,188,241 Yearly Spend
Message 10 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.