Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BofA Amex

tag
cgmiller63
Contributor

BofA Amex

DH has a BofA Amex card (the clear plastic one) and I'm an authorized user.  Just wondering if this card is issued by BofA or Amex and if it is subject to the FR. Anyone know? 

Message Edited by cgmiller63 on 08-20-2007 10:23 AM
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BofA Amex

cgmiller63 wrote:
DH has a BofA Amex card (the clear plastic one) and I'm an authorized user.  Just wondering if this card is issued by BofA or Amex and if it is subject to the FR. Anyone know? 

I actually have a question along those same lines are co-branded Amexs subject to the dreaded F/R or just those that carry the Amex only brand....inquiring minds wanna know.  I would think only the straight Amex cause otherwise it would be up to the issuer.

Message 2 of 6
fused
Moderator Emeritus

cgmiller63 wrote:

No!
Message 3 of 6
cgmiller63
Contributor

Thank you Fused111. It's good to know that they wont FR us while we are on vacation.  We leave for Aruba end of September and I'd hate to be stranded.  We have other cards but this card has zero interest for purchases and balance transfers until April 2008, after that it's 2.9% interest for the life of the card (or until they choose to raise the interest Smiley Mad)

Message Edited by cgmiller63 on 08-20-2007 04:48 PM
Message 4 of 6
SpecFile
Valued Contributor

cgmiller63 wrote:
Thank you Fused111. It's good to know that they wont FR us while we are on vacation.  We leave for Aruba end of September and I'd hate to be stranded.  We have other cards but this card has zero interest for purchases and balance transfers until April 2008, after that it's 2.9% interest for the life of the card (or until they choose to raise the interest Smiley Mad)

Message Edited by cgmiller63 on 08-20-2007 04:48 PM

Bon Bini,

Aruba is a blast and the water is so clear and warm.  My wife and I were there in July of 2004.  Can't wait to go back.  Very small island but plenty to do. 
Message 5 of 6
cgmiller63
Contributor

This will be our first time to Aruba. I can't wait!  My only concern is that we are still in hurricane season.  I know Aruba is outside of the hurricane belt, but we are flying from Los Angeles to Miami - Miami to Aruba.  If there is a storm in the Miami area we will be SOL....and that does not stand for statute of limitationsSmiley Very Happy
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.