Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BofA Balance Transfer offers

tag
mattmyFIC0
Established Contributor

BofA Balance Transfer offers

I've had the cash rewards card since January of this year. I did a CLI in July and just noticed last week that the request a CLI link has returned. Also for the last two weeks I have been bombarded with mailers, emails, and messages on the BofA site about doing a BT.

I wonder if this means they like where my profile is right now or it's just standard proceedure for them??

Scores 01/04/2017: EQ 719, TU 750, EX 716
Goal scores: 740 across the board
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Kevin86475391
Frequent Contributor

Re: BofA Balance Transfer offers

@mattmyFIC0 wrote:

I've had the cash rewards card since January of this year. I did a CLI in July and just noticed last week that the request a CLI link has returned. Also for the last two weeks I have been bombarded with mailers, emails, and messages on the BofA site about doing a BT.

I wonder if this means they like where my profile is right now or it's just standard proceedure for them??

I get a TON of offers for BTs from BofA on that card. I think it may just be a card they like to do these types of offers on; although, I guess it could also just be that we happen to fit their algorithm or something.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

its normal for them to do that regardless of profile.

Message 3 of 4
mattmyFIC0
Established Contributor

Thanks guys! I guess I'm not that special Smiley Happy

Scores 01/04/2017: EQ 719, TU 750, EX 716
Goal scores: 740 across the board
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.