cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BofA - BankAmeriDeals (Cash Back Offers)

tag
missambitious
Established Member

Re: BofA - BankAmeriDeals (Cash Back Offers)

You have to update your 'deals' after you use them because they are only good one time. My debit & cc are eligible but if i use the deal on the cc and go later with my debit card I wont get the 10% cashback. Just make sure you add them as you spend Smiley Happy 

123 BOA Cash Rewards 2K, Macy's Store, GE Capital (local furniture) 4K & counting

Long Term Goals:
Amex BCP, Discover, CSP
FICO score 750+ Smiley Very Happy
Message 11 of 15
CribDuchess
Established Contributor

@-Cain- wrote:

The program just showed up on my account today. I had 10 offers, I may use the Sports Authority 15%, the others not so much.

10 offers?  Sports Authority??  I wish I had a Sports Authority offer!  I'm probably going to spend $300 to $400 there in the next few weeks for back-to-school shopping.  Getting $45 to $60 cash back would have been NICE!! 

Stopped at Burger King on the way home tonight and picked up dinner - I admit I was motivated more by the thought of getting 10% cash back than I was about the idea of not eating leftovers from last night's dinner!

FICOs: TU08 842 EQ08 850 EX08 850

My Wallet: Amex Gold NPSL; Amex Optima Platinum $25K; Amex BCE $12K; Apple Card $20K; BofA Travel Rewards Visa Sig $67.6K; Cap1 Quicksilver Visa Sig $10K; CSP $28.2K; Chase Freedom $13K; Chase Freedom Unlimited $21.4K; Citi Costco Visa $19.3K; Citi Double Cash $13.5K; Citi Simplicity Visa $23.3K; Discover IT $50K; Fidelity Visa $25K; NFCU Flagship Visa Sig $40K; NFCU More Rewards Amex $30K; PenFed Plat Rewards Visa Sig $50K; Sears MC $10.1K; US Bank Altitude Go Visa Sig $20K; US Bank Cash+ Visa Sig $26K; Wells Fargo Rewards Visa Sig $14K
Message 12 of 15
-Cain-
Valued Contributor

They probably look for areas of interest in your purchases and go from there. The BK offer for me was under a McDonalds purchase. I've used my card to pay my league fees at the Sports Complex I play at, so that's probably where Sports Authority came from. 

Message 13 of 15
RHAL
Regular Contributor

Not necessarily…. I haven’t even used my card in three months and I was offered everything everyone mentioned here.

My wallet? AMEX PR Gold NPSL, AMEX HH 1k, Citi Hilton Reserve VS, CSP 9.2k, Chase Freedom 6.7k, Chase Sapphire 5.2k, USAA AMEX 2k, Cap 1 Cash 1.2k, BBRZ MC 500, Barclaycard Apple 1.5k, Barclay Ring 4.5k, Bank Americard 123 5.5k, NFCU Cash 14k

Starting Score: (9/27/10)TU:602 EQ:567
Current Score: TU:670 EQ:670 EX: 706 chase pull
Goal Score: TU:700 EQ:700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

My wallet? AMEX PR Gold, Citi Hilton Gold, Cap 1 Cash, BBRZ MC, Barclaycard Apple, Bank Americard Cash
Message 14 of 15
SoCalBound
Contributor

I managed to have 33 offers, many of which were local dining establishments (I live just outside of NYC).  Also included a fabric store, pet store, the body shop and a couple other beauty shops and spas, clothing stores, AutoZone.  Sounds on target to what I have purchased using my debit card since the beginning of the year.

Zync NPSL, BCP ($2000), Chase United ($2000) Chase Amazon ($1500), Chase Freedom ($3000), Discover More ($2000), Paypal Extras ($5000), Citi Forward ($2000), Orchard $2000, Amazon ($5000)
Pre-App Scores: TU98 779, TU04 797, EQ 682, EX 788 (Amex) 8/12
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.