Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BofA CLI Love

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

BofA CLI Love

BofA is still giving increases.  I just hit the 6 month mark and asked for an increase and received it.  They jumped me up to 2500 from 1000.  I asked for 5000 (Ask big because you never know).  They made the decision on 2500 based on that I have averaged 2500 a month on the card.

Good Luck to all who ask for CLIs in the New Year  

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BofA CLI Love

Congrats!!!

That's a nice increase. It's great, too, that someone actually looked at your usage and gave you an increase that you both could live with. Perhaps there's hope for the banks yet!

I really like BoA a lot-- they've been good to me too. Hopefully, you'll find (as I have) that they'll keep growing with you, and the rewards get handsomer as you go.

Happy New Year!

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on the increase.  Just one question for you though.  How did you average $2,500/month in purchases on a card with a $1,000 limit?
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm not the OP, but to do this you have to make multiple payments per month. I did the same thing before BoA bumped me up to a level above what I was running through the card per month. Charge, pay it off, charge again, pay it off, charge again... and so on.

@Anonymous wrote:
Congratulations on the increase.  Just one question for you though.  How did you average $2,500/month in purchases on a card with a $1,000 limit?

Message 4 of 5
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

Congrats! It's nice to see that BOA is still reasonable in their decision making.
Here we go again...
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.