Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BofA Cards?

tag
MyFault
Valued Contributor

BofA Cards?

I'm gardening for a bit, but I'm contemplating my next card. I bank with BofA, and I've noticed around here that they're generous with their CL. The main purpose of an additional card, for me, would be to increase my total overall credit, and to use once in a while.

I don't need a cash card, or another travel card, so I'm looking at the BankAmericard. Is it a good card? Other than the benefits not being cash back, or travel points. Is it on the same level as the other BofA cards?

|  
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BofA Cards?

The BankAmericard is no  frills bare bones plastic.  As for the CL on them... should run in the same league as the others.  I have the CR WWF one and it's been doing pretty well and I'm maxed out on CLI's w/ BOA unless I win the lotto. I used to avoid BOA due to not liking big banks in general after being w/ CU's for quite awhile.  I did used to have a C/S account w/ them and they just didn't do much for me but that didn't factor into the card decision.  

Message 2 of 3
MyFault
Valued Contributor

Re: BofA Cards?

I'm not a fan of BofA C/S accounts, coming from PNC bank when I lived in the Midwest. But, there are a bunch of them here in Houston so it's easy to deposit money if I need to.

I'd love to leave for a CU, but there aren't enough here.

|  
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.