cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BofA Cash Rewards Sign up Bonus back to $200!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

BofA Cash Rewards Sign up Bonus back to $200!

Just a heads up for anyone looking to add this card. 

The sign up bonus dropped down to $150 late last year and but recently when checking into my banking app I noticed that the SUB was back up to $200.  This applies to the regular pick your category 3-2-1 Cash Back as well as the MLB, Susan G. Kowman, World Wildlife & American Pride versions as well.

https://www.bankofamerica.com/credit-cards/cash-back-credit-cards/  

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BofA Cash Rewards Sign up Bonus back to $200!

Oh man, I just applied for the card on Wednesday when it was still $150. Anyone know if I contact BoA, would they grant me the higher sub? Regardless I'll call on Monday and ask.
Message 2 of 10
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Very cool. Id get it Boa would ever let me have another card but unfortunately that will never happen. Oh well at least i have a 200 Bonus sub Biz card offerSmiley Wink. Lol, sure Boa, you wont give me a cli, snother card but you wsnt to offer something ill just get rejected forSmiley Wink LolwutSmiley Happy
Message 3 of 10
Taurus22
Valued Contributor

@AnimalHouse121

I'm in your boat......just received the Cash Rewards a couple weeks ago and I just fulfilled the SUB @ $150. Had my billing cycle changed for the 5th of the month after I was approved, so my first statement hit already and the rewards are already posted. Doubt they will bump me up now....

My Wallet
Sock Drawered

On Deck: No Plans Currently
Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

A little futher clarification.  The 90 day spend limit to receive bonus did increase from $500 to $1000. 

Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Crap!

I'm waiting on my $150 SUB card in the mail still!!

Should I ask in chat if I can get the new SUB or something? I kinda feel uncomfortable asking for something like that though.. They will probably think I'm a churner or something and bucket my card.. 

What do?

Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Very cool. Id get it Boa would ever let me have another card but unfortunately that will never happen. Oh well at least i have a 200 Bonus sub Biz card offerSmiley Wink. Lol, sure Boa, you wont give me a cli, snother card but you wsnt to offer something ill just get rejected forSmiley Wink LolwutSmiley Happy

Righttt I’m in same boat. BOA won’t give me another card or CLI. It’s crazy because they gave me 2 cards 2 years ago when my profile was much worst than it is now Smiley Surprised

Message 7 of 10
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

I see it now takes 1K spend in 90 to get the bonus.
Message 8 of 10
Turbobuick
Established Contributor

Easy money. Here's what we've got just from Bank of America / Merrill Edge so far this year. The 1099INT from IRS is coming. lol 

$900 Merrill Edge

$300 Advantage Checking

$200 Cash rewards Visa

$150 Cash rewards MC

Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

FYI, I called BoA and spoke to a nice CSR about possibly getting the higher SUB since I had just applied for my cash rewards card last week. She sent in a request for me and said I'd get a letter with the response in 10-14 days. I'll keep ya posted.
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.