Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BofA GW situation

tag
dddewdrop
Valued Contributor

BofA GW situation

So I wrote goodwill letter to bofa and got a bank official on the phone. She said she can't delete the record or change it in any way. She said she could possibly write me a letter and explain how the debt had been settle and sort of write a recommendation letter for future lenders. I said ok. I am not sure what that would do for me. I told her that I take responsibility for my past but am having a hard time getting a job now cause of this bad record. I tried coming at her from different angles and she said that she appreciated my creativity but she cannot delete the record. I am not sure what this letter will actually do for me. Maybe I should ask her to put a not that I can add to my credit report. I don't think the bank compliance will let her do that. I just told her to write the letter to just kinda keep the process going and maybe she will change her mind and just delete it but it doesn't really seem like I got anywhere.

Smiley Sad

Any suggestions about how to come at her again?

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.