Did you mean: 

BofA MC Mailer

tag
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Re: BofA MC Mailer

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@NYFan63 wrote:

I called after getting the message and they said they could not offer me credit at this time.  I asked if they could recon - CSR said I would have to wait til the letter arrives in the mail and respond via snail mail - ugh - I will be calling the Sr. Analyst number Monday

By all means DO!!

The singlemost one thing that i have discovered so far about BofA CC accounts system is that their RECON department for all practical purposes really Rocks!!! If they can't get it done for you then it's likely not doable. Smiley Happy 

I agree, BoA is a close 2nd to Chase when it comes to reconsideration - maybe even better since they won't HP you again. 

Message 11 of 13
gingerflower
Valued Contributor

Don't give up hope. Boa is good with Recon. Good luck!
Message 12 of 13
NYFan63
Established Contributor

Thanks B335 and Ginger

Penfed Platinum Sig Visa $33k, PenFed PLOC $25k, NFCU Cash VISA Sig 22k, NFCU Visa Flagship 22k, CAP1 Venture $23k, CAP1 Venture One $15k, NFCU NAV Check $15k, Barclays Arrival $13,2k, DCU VISA 5k, Cap1 QS 7.5k, WF Finance 3.5k, Merrick 2.2k, Barclays Apple Financing 6.1k BestBuy 5k >Ch7 BK filed 8/09; DC 01/10 EQ 636 Nov 13;
EQ08 718 | TU 731 | EXP 728
Inqs: EQ 11, TU 8, EXP 11(last 2 yrs)
Goal 750+ In the Garden til

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.