Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BofA/Merrill Lynch credit card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BofA/Merrill Lynch credit card

Chase Private Client is stellar. From branch bankers to customer service. Go there.

Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, we did get it corrected and our home is now owed by one of our LLC's. Yes, the county is very aware of who we are and because of what happened to us, they changed the policies concerning the registering of real estate. A lot of things were very LAX back in '09 that is for sure.

Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

We have an appointment made for next week with JP Morgan Private Bank. This should and will go much better than BofA

Message 13 of 16
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

Sorry for your bad experience.  But Chase PC was never good with us.  There is little or no self-directed investment and the advisors want to manage your money.  With BofA Merill Edge, I control all my investments and get free trading.  I would not want to pay 1.5% or so management fee.

If Chase has a discount broker, I'll sure get an account there. But NO now....

Message 14 of 16
happypill
Valued Contributor

@BronzeTraderwrote:

Sorry for your bad experience.  But Chase PC was never good with us.  There is little or no self-directed investment and the advisors want to manage your money.  With BofA Merill Edge, I control all my investments and get free trading.  I would not want to pay 1.5% or so management fee.

If Chase has a discount broker, I'll sure get an account there. But NO now....

Agree with that.  I have no use for fee based investment management.  They are kidding themselves if they think their "investment advice" is worth 1.5% of my money each year.

Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

This happens more often then people think!! My first post on myFico but have learn alot from all you great members!!! My Fico scroes all seat around 775 to 780 by reading and learning from everyone in the last 6 months...HeartSmiley Wink

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.