Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BofA double dip

tag
TrialByFire
Established Contributor

BofA double dip

Just took a HP cli and went from SL of $5k to $11.6k. If I attempt the double dip, one pull when does the 2nd attempt need to be initiated? After the new CL is showing in my account or does that matter? When I hit the button to initiate 2nd attempt it still says current CL $5k.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: BofA double dip

Member 12njoy would probably know the answer to that one.

He is exercised that dual try before and came away with another result.

The question then becomes if you already been alerted already to the TU HP and the request link is still showing there may be a possibility?

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Approvals/Huge-BofA-Platinum-Visa-CLI-after-Alaska-Airli...

Message 2 of 5
newhis
Valued Contributor

Most post I read and for personal experience, the best way to get second CLI with same pull is to call them, ask for credit reconsideration with same HP. I tried 3-4 days later. I have read someone that called 2 times and got a little more with same HP. You need to call within 30 days for them to use the same HP.

I don't trust automatic systems with a possible second HP. Good luck.

Message 3 of 5
TrialByFire
Established Contributor

My TU pinged immediately...I tried hitting the button again after the new CL showed up in my account, about an hour later, and got the 7-10 day message and no additional HP as of yet. Since they more than doubled my SL, and only having the card 9mo, I'm gonna let it ride. That's more than I need and expected anyways, just got a little greedy for a second. Thanks for the replies
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@TrialByFire wrote:
My TU pinged immediately...I tried hitting the button again after the new CL showed up in my account, about an hour later, and got the 7-10 day message and no additional HP as of yet. Since they more than doubled my SL, and only having the card 9mo, I'm gonna let it ride. That's more than I need and expected anyways, just got a little greedy for a second. Thanks for the replies

Good idea. Congrats on your CLI!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.