Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BofA monthly minimum

tag
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Re: BofA monthly minimum

Sorry, on my phone, cant edit...

If your balance is more than $25 your min payment could be $25+.min payments are usually 25$ or a certain percentage of the balance, whichever is higher.
Message 11 of 15
DaveSignal
Valued Contributor

I think the issue is that OP thinks this is some strange kind of card where if he doesn't pay MORE than the minimum, he will lose some kind of special reward.  If this was the case and his balance was $25, then the minimum would be $25.  Using the Bank of America website, he wouldn't be able to pay more than $25 because that would be his balance.  But he could send the payment through his bank, however, and send $26.  Then he would have paid MORE than the minimum without spending more than the minimum.

This whole thing sounds kind of strange to me.   I would just call them and ask how it really works.

EX:694 TU:744 EQ:777
Amex ED $19.5k - BoA Travel Rewards $15k - CSP $5k - SDFCU EMV $15k - NFCU goRewards $20k - Barclays Arrival $6.5k
Message 12 of 15
wche
Regular Contributor

I recently requested a PC to the better rewards card. I believe the minimum is $15. My last statement was for $16.xx and the minimum was $15

Message 13 of 15
bluedog1
Regular Contributor

@DaveSignal wrote:

I think the issue is that OP thinks this is some strange kind of card where if he doesn't pay MORE than the minimum, he will lose some kind of special reward.  If this was the case and his balance was $25, then the minimum would be $25.  Using the Bank of America website, he wouldn't be able to pay more than $25 because that would be his balance.  But he could send the payment through his bank, however, and send $26.  Then he would have paid MORE than the minimum without spending more than the minimum.

This whole thing sounds kind of strange to me.   I would just call them and ask how it really works.

Dave this is a new card from BofA. It offers $25 cash back per quarter as long as you pay more than the monthly minimum, pay on time, and report a non-zero balance each month. Here is the link: https://www.bankofamerica.com/credit-cards/products/better-balance-rewards.go

Message 14 of 15
bluedog1
Regular Contributor

@wche wrote:

I recently requested a PC to the better rewards card. I believe the minimum is $15. My last statement was for $16.xx and the minimum was $15

Thanks, that's what I wanted to know.

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.