Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BofA multiple CLI on single HP?

tag
CreditUnionFan
Valued Contributor

Re: BofA multiple CLI on single HP?

@ddemari wrote:

I know from personal experience they will not hard pull you within 30 days on the same card, they may or may not approve additional CLI's but will use same report.

When talking about a CLI on an additional card, I would definitely call unless u dont mind the slight chance of a 2 HP's. 

If you ask via chat, they will auto say HP but if you call backdoor they will give you an honest answer. 

I was told that each account CLI request would result in a new HP. CLIs use TU, at least for me. The new account(s) were HP on EX, and SP on TU.

I was going to garden... Honest!
Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's crazy..I've gotten no extra hard pulls on two difference occasions.
Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

As I wrote in my previous post it depends on the credit analyst you get to talk. I talked to 4 different people and the fourth one said it's possible. 

Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've talked to a ton of different analysts, my friend/personal banker who works at BOA..they've all said the same thing.
Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

An update on this.  I have a freeze on my CR.  I was shopping for a car loan and figured I could pile a few HP at one time shopping for a loan.  So I submitted a CLI request online on ONE of my BOA cards and entered the information.  They called a few hours later and asked me to lift the freeze and my full CLI request was approved.  I asked the analyst if he could approve a CLI on my other card, but he said it would be another HP.  I declined.  I waited until my freeze went back into affect and I clicked the CLI request link online.  I figured they would call me again requesting to lift the freeze.  Two days later, no call.  I logged in to my account and the full CLI was approved!  That was two weeks ago, and I have not seen a second HP on my CR.

Two different cards, one CLI request on each card, one HP.

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.