Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BofA to charge an AF if you PIF

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

BofA to charge an AF if you PIF

I was reading an article on MSNBC and they are reporting that BofA announced they will begin charging an AF of $29 to $99 per year to their customers who PIF each month. I guess they are going to get you one way or another.

CB

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

Re: BofA to charge an AF if you PIF

@Anonymous wrote:

I was reading an article on MSNBC and they are reporting that BofA announced they will begin charging an AF of $29 to $99 per year to their customers who PIF each month. I guess they are going to get you one way or another.

CB

This is old news and will only apply to some accounts. It is not across the board. Same can be said about Citi AF stated in the article. Many of Chase's actions were rolled back. The article reports second and third hand information and is not very accurate. The devil is in the details, and the details can usually be found here and CB. For some reason these articles and blogger's websites never quite seem to get those details right.
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BofA to charge an AF if you PIF

@creditwherecreditisdue wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

CB

This is old news and will only apply to some accounts. It is not across the board. Same can be said about Citi AF stated in the article. Many of Chase's actions were rolled back. The article reports second and third hand information and is not very accurate. The devil is in the details, and the details can usually be found here and CB. For some reason these articles and blogger's websites never quite seem to get those details right.

CWCD,

Thanks for the input.

CB

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.