Not applicable

Re: BofA unsecured!

Congratulations!

Welcome to the B of A Graduating Class of 2009

Message 11 of 14
Roxlie
Contributor

Well I went ahead and tried for the product change to a Worldpoints Platinum Plus.  She approved it and asked if I wanted to request a CLI.  After unsecuring yesterday with a $500 CLI and today changing to Worldpoints, I didn't want to push my luck.  I'll do a CLI request in a  few months.
Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine must went unsecured last month, the guy said call back in 6 months for a CLI...

just now called to see if I could do a product change to World points and at first she said I had to re-apply, but then went on hold and checked and said she could immediately change me to a Worldpoints VISA.  I didn't question for a CLI, but will when I get the card in the mail!

This is great Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 14
score_building
Senior Contributor

Roxlie wrote:
Well I went ahead and tried for the product change to a Worldpoints Platinum Plus.  She approved it and asked if I wanted to request a CLI.  After unsecuring yesterday with a $500 CLI and today changing to Worldpoints, I didn't want to push my luck.  I'll do a CLI request in a  few months.

i understand your concern but i honestly doubt by simply stating, 'sure, if one is available on my acct. currently, i'd appreciate it.  otherwise, i'm happy to wait' could hurt you in any meaningful way.  and it could get you a nice surprise increase in available cl boosting your score. 

it would be an extremely low risk exploratory request.  good for you for showing restraint in any case. congrats, this one should be growing with you nicely in any event!

DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.