Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bofa softing me already

tag
Carlile92
Regular Contributor

Bofa softing me already

I just got a card with them and they are already softing me on ex I'm not worried because my Report will only get better so I hope for cli and due that I have my checking account with them I'm hoping I can get frequent cli
Fico's in 500s across all three and one nfcu nrewards card with 2k limit for rebuilding
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
CS800
Super Contributor

Re: Bofa softing me already

@Carlile92 wrote:
I just got a card with them and they are already softing me on ex I'm not worried because my Report will only get better so I hope for cli and due that I have my checking account with them I'm hoping I can get frequent cli

The initial soft is the paranoia from card companies. They want to make sure that youre still good with your other creditors.

Message 2 of 3
Open123
Super Contributor

Re: Bofa softing me already

@CS800 wrote:

@Carlile92 wrote:

The initial soft is the paranoia from card companies. They want to make sure that youre still good with your other creditors.

Too true!

With just about every new card I've gotten--especially during the rebuilding years--has softed me twice a month for 6 months.  Afterwards, they hardly soft you at all, other than to scan you for promos if you aren't opted out.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.