Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bonus Offer as an AU

tag
mum4519
Contributor

Bonus Offer as an AU

Hi everyone,

I am an AU on the Chase Freedom card with my fiancee. She had the intro offer of $100 in bonus points by spending $500 in the first 3 months. Well, I spent $500 in the first two weeks. 

I am waiting on the statement to cycle to see if we get the points. Does anybody know that by being an AU and using the card, are those transactions eligible for the bonus offer or do you have to be the account holder? Thanks!

- In My Wallet -

AMEX BCE $17,000
Wells Fargo Rewards $9,200
Chase Southwest VISA $5,200
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
bribro
Valued Contributor

Re: Bonus Offer as an AU

Yes, those transactions count toward your minimum spend.

TU FICO: 800 (2/1/14) | CK Score: 802 (2/1/14) | CS Score: 805 (2/1/14)

J.P. Morgan Palladium ($250k) | AmEx Platinum (NPSL) | AmEx SPG Personal/Business ($50k/$50k) | Citi Executive AAdvantage WEMC ($50k) | Citi Dividend WEMC ($50k) | Chase Sapphire Preferred VS ($50k) | Chase Ink Bold WEMC ($50k Flex) | Chase Ink Plus WEMC ($25k) | Chase Freedom VS ($25k) | Chase Freedom WMC ($25k) | Chase MileagePlus Explorer ($25k) | Chase Southwest RR Plus Business/Personal ($15k/$15k) | Barclays US Airways ($25k) | Barclays Hawaiian Airlines ($25k) | BofA Alaska Airlines ($10k) | Lexus Financial Services ($30k) | Mercedes-Benz Financial Services ($50k)
Message 2 of 4
distantarray
Established Contributor

everyone but Amex gives you the same card numbers for AU's so it doesn't matter who uses it tbh

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Message 3 of 4
bostonte
Frequent Contributor

I haven't had any card give AU's the same number since the 80's.

Not that the same or different number makes a difference to the OP's question -- as long as the spend is on the account it counts.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.