Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Both World Elite MasterCards??

tag
sladesurfer
Regular Contributor

Re: Both World Elite MasterCards??

@gorgon wrote:

I checked my balances in the cap1 app early this morning to see if my payment posted and they were doing some kind of maintenance. Instead of showing my Savor One (the one with zero balance - actually is a WEMC) and the Quicksilver (which is a WMC according to the card itself) both showed up as WEMC. Does that mean the upgraded my QS?

Screenshot_20200607-094331~2.png

Sadly, My quicksilver is Visa Smiley Sad

PenFed Power Cash Rewards
Penfed Gold
NFCU Amex More Rewards
NFCU Cash Rewards
NFCU Flagship
Goldman Sachs Apple Card
Chase IHG Rewards Club Card
Chase Freedom Flex
Chase Freedom Unlimited
Amex Business Prime Card
Amex Marriott Brilliant Card
Amex Hilton Aspire Card
Amex Charles Schwab Platinum
Amex Gold Card
US Bank Cash+ card
Discover It Card
Capital One Quicksilver Card
Citi Double Cash
Citi Premier
Message 31 of 33
sjt
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@gorgon wrote:

I checked my balances in the cap1 app early this morning to see if my payment posted and they were doing some kind of maintenance. Instead of showing my Savor One (the one with zero balance - actually is a WEMC) and the Quicksilver (which is a WMC according to the card itself) both showed up as WEMC. Does that mean the upgraded my QS?

Screenshot_20200607-094331~2.png

This is so ironic that you posted this. I was up at 2 this morning because I couldn't sleep. What better time to check on my accounts? I pulled up my Capital One Venture One on mobile; and like yours, it stated "World Elite MasterCard" when I have known it to be just a World MasterCard. 

I checked my statements...as of February 2020, my statement indicated World MasterCard; but somewhere between 20 February and 20 March, the card must have been upgraded to World Elite because the statements since 20 March are all indicating World Elite MasterCard. 

No new account number; no letter in the mail and no new card (my card expired in March-they sent me a replacement World MasterCard in February). I remember them making a huge deal about my student card going to Gold MasterCard and later Platinum MasterCard; but nothing at all about World Elite. I may order a new card later to see what comes in the post. 

They converted mine to a WEMC sometime in February. I didn't notice until recently. They never notified me nor send me a new card.

American Express: Platinum Charge, Optima, Business Gold, Delta Business Reserve, Business Cash, Business Plus
Barclays: Arrival+ WEMC
Capital One: Savor WEMC, Venture X Visa Infinite
Chase: Freedom U Visa Signature, CSR Visa Infinite
Citibank: AAdvantage Platinum WEMC
Elan/US Bank: Fidelity Visa Signature
Credit Union: Cash Back Visa Signature
FICO 08: Score decrease between 26-41 points after auto payoff (11.01.21) FICO as of 5.23, EX: 812 / EQ: 825 / TU: 815
Message 32 of 33
staticvoidmain
Established Contributor

I would never see these because I customized the card name on mine. In case people are not aware, you could rename an account. It will always just show "Quicksilver Card" on mine. (I do not want to see the name being truncated with an ellipsis, and had at one point three bank accounts with them, and it was confusing.)

capone.png

Message 33 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.