cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bread Amex Cash Back .19c Instead of $19!

tag
yzerman
Regular Contributor

Bread Amex Cash Back .19c Instead of $19!

This sounded like a solid 2% CB card so I applied and was approved. It allows you to deposit your CB into your personal checking or savings account. Sounded great. My first attempt ended up with a deposit of 19 cents instead of 19 dollars! I called and spoke to a CSR a few minutes ago and was told this is a known problem and should be corrected by the next statement or two and if not to call back in. This is unacceptable! I told the CSR I will not be using the card again until this issue is corrected. Anyone else having this issue??

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Yasselife
Valued Contributor

Re: Bread Amex Cash Back .19c Instead of $19!

@yzerman 

I am sure if you send less than the minimum payment they won't take that kindly. 
thank you for sharing so others are aware. I myself was interested in the card and this will put it at the back of my list. I feel you for not wanting to use the card until it gets resolved. 

Message 2 of 3
yzerman
Regular Contributor

Re: Bread Amex Cash Back .19c Instead of $19!

@Yasselife wrote:

@yzerman 

I am sure if you send less than the minimum payment they won't take that kindly. 
thank you for sharing so others are aware. I myself was interested in the card and this will put it at the back of my list. I feel you for not wanting to use the card until it gets resolved. 

I just received an apology email from Bread Cashback. It took a while but not only did they correct my initial CB amount to reflect the $19 it should have been but they also gave me an extra $20 to compensate me for my trouble! Apology accepted!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.