cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Breaking News - TrueCredit daily 3-1 updating gone!

tag
Itsmeagain
Established Contributor

Re: Breaking News - TrueCredit daily 3-1 updating gone!

Same here . . . 'Al' was happy to cancel the account and when I asked for a refund was all too happy to oblidge.  Said 4 - 5 days for the refund.  They must have put a new page in the CSR's script . . . . Smiley Very Happy

Starting Score: TU 737 EQ 721
Current Score: TU 741 EQ 741
Goal Score: TU 765 EQ 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 51 of 136
Anonymous
Not applicable

Here was my positive experience - I called to cancel this morning as well.  The rep was pleasant enough and cancelled, after she gave me the confirmation I asked about a partial refund as I am not even a week into this month's payment. 

She gave me the number to corporate and I asked if her office handles refunds, she confirmed that they do, but corporate would make the decision whether I would be granted one. Hmmm, maybe I have my dates wrong and 5 days ago TC was not paid for a months worth of fees, would you please check I ask. 

She verified my latest payment and I asked why if she can see my recent payment would she not be permitted to give me a refund.  She replies that I wasn't cancelling due to a problem with accessing or utilizing their product. 

O contrare - I signed up for daily monitoring, not monthly and I received no notice if this change, so I do have problem utilizing the product for which I signed-up.  Once again she tries to refer me to their corporate but not before saying that daily pulls are unnecessary since creditors don't update information daily.   

In my final attempt, I say, no disrepect to you, but I have noticed that not many CSR possess the same information and priveleges as others so is there a manager or supervisor that I can speak to that will confirm your inability to process this refund.  She places me on a brief hold to be transferred to a manager, however she comes back on the line claiming that she has now recieved the clearance to give me the refund. 

Message 52 of 136
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just cancelled also - able to get 1/2 refund through corporate number. (they're trying hard to get off without refunding $$, I feel sorry for the CSR's...)

Message 53 of 136
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm not that concerned about the refund of $15. I'm more concerned with whether or not there is a comparable service that can fill this void. I just checked the ChaseID and it does NOT do daily 3 bureaus like some people suggested....maybe it used to.

can anyone verify a service that is working for daily all 3 bureaus? Thanks.

Message 54 of 136
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Amex creditsecure - I am liking my Amex Blue more and more  Smiley Happy

The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 55 of 136
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

@MidnightVoice wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Amex creditsecure - I am liking my Amex Blue more and more  Smiley Happy

Until the FR happens, jk. Smiley Very Happy

Here we go again...
Message 56 of 136
itsjustmeibe
Regular Contributor

Bank of America offers $12.99 per month for unlimited access. Bank of America Privacy Assist Premier
Message 57 of 136
score_building
Senior Contributor

@itsjustmeibe wrote:
Bank of America offers $12.99 per month for unlimited access. Bank of America Privacy Assist Premier

can anybody offer f/b on this product from boa...  offers daily pulls,etc?
DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 58 of 136
smallfry
Senior Contributor

@score_building wrote:

@itsjustmeibe wrote:

can anybody offer f/b on this product from boa...  offers daily pulls,etc?

Not a daily puller never was one.

Message 59 of 136
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Just a heads-up to all: I heard from a member who WAS able to pull all three updated reports last night. This might be a fluke, but you never know.

So before calling to cancel, be sure to try on your own reports.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 60 of 136
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.