Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CAP ONE EXEC OFFICE!

tag
sandman2435
Established Contributor

Re: CAP ONE EXEC OFFICE!

This past November ,I got a Venture card with a $5000 Limit and called 2 weeks ago and was able to get it raised to $7500

Message 11 of 180
Happychap
Frequent Contributor

I contacted them last week for a product change,but they told me they don't have the power to product change. I thought BS I have read many who have PC'd...anyhow they put it for a cli to be manually reviewed. I think that office spends all there time now putting in manual cli requests lol. I still won't use the card since it has no rewards, but thought I let them put a cli through anyway since I was on the phone with them and that's all they were offering Smiley Sad

Message 12 of 180
Anonymous
Not applicable

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:

Don't you hate that!!!?? three years and no CLI! I've gone 4.5 years without one!!! My rep said they could make exceptions esp for customers like me with that long of a history.. so looks like you and I are prime candidates for clis :-)

I sure hope so it would be nice not to worry about going over 30% uli on my card

Message 13 of 180
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

I've never had luck with calling C1 on the phone.... the Exec email is the only time I've ever been able to get them to even *really* consider a cli.

email the Exec Offic Ryanbush!

The thing is... business would go more smoothly if they weren't so stingy....

If they like having their Exec Office flooded with calls/emails over a normal credit procedure.... that's on them :-P

Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 14 of 180
ryanbush
Valued Contributor

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:

I've never had luck with calling C1 on the phone.... the Exec email is the only time I've ever been able to get them to even *really* consider a cli.

email the Exec Offic Ryanbush!

The thing is... business would go more smoothly if they weren't so stingy....

If they like having their Exec Office flooded with calls/emails over a normal credit procedure.... that's on them :-P

We're almost the opposite, I have called twice and both times got pretty large increases on my CLs for two other cards....  i think i'm going to call today and ask to go from 1500 to 5k and see what they say

Chase Sapphire Perferred | Chase Freedom | AMEX Platinum | AMEX Delta Platinum | AMEX SPG | Capital One Venture | Capital One Quicksliver | Discover IT | ABFCU Visa | Citi AA WEMC
Message 15 of 180
bs6054
Valued Contributor

@Gemini wrote:

I had the same experience with Cap One Exec Office. I called last friday for a rate decrease and cli on all three cards i have with them. I logged on yesteray and see all three have been increased to 10,000 and one apr was decreased from 15.9 to 12.9.

the cards i have are: Platinum MC 1,400-10,000; Platinum Visa 4,450-10,000; Cash Rewards 3,000-10,000.  I am liking cap one for the moment!

Have you had the cards a while?  I had heard that you were only able to get 2 Cap One cards (pure Cap One, not affiliated cards) whereas you obviously have three!

Message 16 of 180
tennisfan78
Established Contributor

Awesome guys. I am thinking of sending an email as well. Any ideas if this will result in a HP? And if so, which CR. Thanks

Starting Score: EQ=665,TU=618 on Oct 9,2010
EQ=702,TU=725 on Apr 11, 2012 EQ=705 on Oct 31, 2012 Current Score: EQ=702, TU=714 on Dec 8, 2012
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 17 of 180
LesWH
Established Contributor

@tennisfan78 wrote:
Awesome guys. I am thinking of sending an email as well. Any ideas if this will result in a HP? And if so, which CR. Thanks

No HP.  My limit went from 2,000 to 5,000.

NFCU Signature Visa Cash Rewards, NavChek, Citi AA AMEX, Cap1 Cash Rewards, Discover IT, Home Depot, Sears, Walmart, Chase Freedom, AMEX Green, Lowe's, AMEX BCE, Chase Sapphire Preferred, AMEX Hilton Honors Surpass, PayPal Extras MC, PenFed Platinum Cash Rewards, AMEX Platinum

GC Challenge: App Free since 1/8/13. No more apps til 2014

Message 18 of 180
Happychap
Frequent Contributor

Its a SP they confoimed at the end of the phone call it will result in a SP only. 

Message 19 of 180
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

That's funny Ryan! haha... someone in the credit world has to know that we blog all of our experiences with them here....If I were a Credit Analyst(which I actually want to be in the near future after seeing this forum), I would def want to be known as the guy to go to get approved!!! haha :-P

Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 20 of 180
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.