Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CAP ONE EXEC OFFICE!

tag
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Re: CAP ONE EXEC OFFICE!

hahah! I actually just saw your old post p- from Nov of last year about the C1 CLI Steps... haha VERY VERY VERY generous information!!! I love it :-)

Well.... no CLI on my C1 account yet!!.... still waiting for it!!! lol

At least, I'm not tooooo tooo mad at C1 any more.. I just feel like they are being serious with my consideration, and if I get denied... assuming they reasonably do so... meaning providing me with a score and legit reasons, I will be okay because they took me seriously :-)

Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 41 of 180
p-
Valued Contributor

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:

I hope I do indeed get any CLI from Cap One!!!!!! I haven't gotten it yet!!!  Even to an even $2000 would be good! lol

Based on your other credit limits, I would expect them to give you the increase.  After my exec dance, my Cap1 card is tied for top limit with Chase.  

Message 42 of 180
p-
Valued Contributor

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:

hahah! I actually just saw your old post p- from Nov of last year about the C1 CLI Steps... haha VERY VERY VERY generous information!!! I love it :-) 

Thanks - this type of thing is exactly why I am here...  This forum is like a cheat guide for personal finance.  A "how-to" for getting the most out of every financial product.  We're like an army of OCD freaks constantly pushing until we find ways past the barriers to getting what we want out of the system.

The rules of the game might suck sometimes, but knowing them means you can still win.  Good luck!

Message 43 of 180
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just logged in to my account and CLI of 500 making it $1000 asked for 1200 BUT for cap1 this is amazing THANKS TO EVERYONE ON THIS FORUMS I LOVE YOUS!!!!

Message 44 of 180
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

WOW!!!! CONGRATS!!!!! :-D I'm still waiting on mine haha...

Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 45 of 180
Fresh-Start
Frequent Contributor

Would one of you be so kind as to PM the email you used also?  I have the email address, but have been struggling with what other information should I put in the email besides saying I would like an increase of course and why (acct number, phone number?).  Thanks for the help!

Message 46 of 180
p-
Valued Contributor

@Fresh-Start wrote:

Would one of you be so kind as to PM the email you used also?  I have the email address, but have been struggling with what other information should I put in the email besides saying I would like an increase of course and why (acct number, phone number?).  Thanks for the help!

Here

Message 47 of 180
ninjamike81
Regular Contributor

OMG.  I just got the contact info from a forum member yesterday morning for the CEO email.  I sent a polite but firm message to them letting them know that I was unhappy with my current product and got a call back about 2 hours later from a nice but very professional guy.  It was defiantly a straight forward q&a call and I would here something back in 2-5 business days.  Well I have been checking the account all morning because I saw a rewards tab now so I knew they were in my account making changes and just kept logging in and out to watch the magic happen.  I told them I wanted the AF permanently removed, APR decrease, rewards added, and a CLI to 5000.00.  Here are the results.  

annual fee permanently removed.  +1

apr decreased by 5% +2 

rewards added 1% plus 50% end of year bonus +3

CLI from 750 ....... 2000.00  OMG +100  yay  makes this my highest limit by 500 over discover more

all done with a soft pull   yayyyyyyyyyyy

thank you so much I really appreciate  this forum and the information in it.

Now if I can only log into myfico from IE I could post more I hate Google chrome.

Starting Score: TU 583, EX 683, EQ 653
Current Score: 10/12/14 TU 743 9/24/2014 EQ FICO 751,12/17/2014 EXPERIAN 772
Goal Score: 750

WALLET: CAP ONE UNSEC $2000, WALMART $3800, CITI SIMPLICITY $3600, DISCOVER IT $2000, BBRZ $2200, AMEX BCE $24,500, CHASE FREEDOM 10,500 KAWASAKI GOOD TIMES CARD $31,500
Message 48 of 180
LesWH
Established Contributor

@ninjamike81 wrote:

OMG.  I just got the contact info from a forum member yesterday morning for the CEO email.  I sent a polite but firm message to them letting them know that I was unhappy with my current product and got a call back about 2 hours later from a nice but very professional guy.  It was defiantly a straight forward q&a call and I would here something back in 2-5 business days.  Well I have been checking the account all morning because I saw a rewards tab now so I knew they were in my account making changes and just kept logging in and out to watch the magic happen.  I told them I wanted the AF permanently removed, APR decrease, rewards added, and a CLI to 5000.00.  Here are the results.  

annual fee permanently removed.  +1

apr decreased by 5% +2 

rewards added 1% plus 50% end of year bonus +3

CLI from 750 ....... 2000.00  OMG +100  yay

all done with a soft pull   yayyyyyyyyyyy

thank you so much I really appreciate  this forum and the information in it.

Now if I can only log into myfico from IE I could post more I hate Google chrome.

Congratulations to you!!!!!

NFCU Signature Visa Cash Rewards, NavChek, Citi AA AMEX, Cap1 Cash Rewards, Discover IT, Home Depot, Sears, Walmart, Chase Freedom, AMEX Green, Lowe's, AMEX BCE, Chase Sapphire Preferred, AMEX Hilton Honors Surpass, PayPal Extras MC, PenFed Platinum Cash Rewards, AMEX Platinum

GC Challenge: App Free since 1/8/13. No more apps til 2014

Message 49 of 180
daveg38
Established Contributor

Can someone PM me a format email to use when writing this office?  I keep getting the same executive responding to my emails and does nothing.  I want a different person to look things over, dump some APR and finally hike my CLI at least $500.

Ch7 Discharge: 5/14/2016 | Target RedCard $900 | Merrick DYL $500
Message 50 of 180
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.