Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CC Auth. User Hurting or Helping

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CC Auth. User Hurting or Helping

I'm an Auth. User on a Credit Card that is often PIF on time but thousands of dollars are showing up on this account regularly. My credit history is only two years old and I'm afraid if I have my name removed from the account it may actually hurt my credit. The limit on the card is $16k if that's helpful and it is one of my older accounts. if you could give me some insite that'd be real great. And if I'm not allowed to ask questions of this nature please disreguard and have a nice day. Thanks!
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CC Auth. User Hurting or Helping

lots of variables in play here.
You want your overall revolving balances reported to the CRA's under 10% ideally.

it is most likely helping you- just make sure it is paid down and reported before applying for new credit and CLI's

If you would like more detail than this- go ahead and include current scores, avg age, balances, cl's and baddies and we might be able to provide more insight.

This is a legitimate question-

@Anonymous wrote:
I'm an Auth. User on a Credit Card that is often PIF on time but thousands of dollars are showing up on this account regularly. My credit history is only two years old and I'm afraid if I have my name removed from the account it may actually hurt my credit. The limit on the card is $16k if that's helpful and it is one of my older accounts. if you could give me some insite that'd be real great. And if I'm not allowed to ask questions of this nature please disregard and have a nice day. Thanks!

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.