Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CC's with Bill Pay Feature

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CC's with Bill Pay Feature

Which credit cards and credit card companies offer a bill pay feature? Thanks for all of your help and feedback!!
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: CC's with Bill Pay Feature

American Express does.

My problem is finding accounts that I can use for them! Local utilities don't, Comcast will only do it on a month-by-month basis, etc.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 2 of 9
psychic
Moderator Emeritus

Chase.
EQ 814 / TU 815 / EX 842
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

With Chase:

Who can payments be sent to?

Are there any cost or fees?

It is available on all products?

Message 4 of 9
Takunda1
Established Contributor

Carsalesmn wrote:
Which credit cards and credit card companies offer a bill pay feature? Thanks for all of your help and feedback!!

CITI world master card.. However I use my amex card for everything, except electric coz they only take Visa or MC

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Which citi world card? And how is the bill pay formatted? Any fees or costs related?
Message 6 of 9
psychic
Moderator Emeritus

Carsalesmn wrote:
With Chase:

Who can payments be sent to?

Are there any cost or fees?

It is available on all products?

You can take a look at Chase's "Bill Manager" here:

EQ 814 / TU 815 / EX 842
Message 7 of 9
Takunda1
Established Contributor

Carsalesmn wrote:
Which citi world card? And how is the bill pay formatted? Any fees or costs related?

I have the CITI  American Airlines World MC. I have not used their service but from what I read there is no fee associated with the service.  

Message 8 of 9
psychic
Moderator Emeritus

I have a Citi Dividend Platinum Select MC.  I can pay bills using this account.  However, with this service, Citi explains:

Automatic Bill Payments1

Spare yourself the hassle of writing checks, searching for stamps and mailing bill payments on time every month. Simply authorize merchants and vendors you pay on a regular basis to accept payments using your Citi® card number. You'll not only save time, but also avoid accidental late payments. Consistently making bill payments on time is a great way to build your credit standing and can lead to valuable financial rewards and incentives.

Your Citi® card statement will help you keep tabs on how much you've paid to various merchants or vendors you do business with. And there's no limit on the number of automatic bill payments you can have.

How to Get Started

• Contact those merchants or vendors with whom you'd like to pay automatically. See if they have an auto bill payment/recurring payments program. Check if they accept credit cards payments.

How Automatic Bill Payments Work

• The merchant or vendor will request your card number, expiration date and the amount you authorize to charge.
  • The merchant or vendor is responsible for submitting the charge.
  • Automatic bill payments are not limited to monthly recurring bills.
  • Most companies will still mail you a paper bill.
  • Contact merchants directly if there's a mistake in the amount billed to cancel or discontinue automatic bill payments.
  • If your credit card is lost or stolen, call Customer Service and report it immediately. When you receive and activate your new card, be sure to contact merchants with your new card information.
1 Automatic Bill Payments/Recurring Payments is a service provided by individual vendors/merchants, and not by Citi

I'm not certain if the Automatic Bill Payment service differs on Citi's "World" cards. 

EQ 814 / TU 815 / EX 842
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.