Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCCU

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CCCU

Finally I talked to Tammy. She told me that only reason they are denying me that I have limited deblt experience. I was like WTH. I have like 25 credit cards. She told me that if I apply after 6 months she would approve me Smiley Happy

My oldest card is just 1 year and 4 months old Smiley Sad

Message Edited by ashabbir1 on 11-01-2007 03:09 PM
Message 1 of 49
48 REPLIES 48
NowIcare
Regular Contributor

Re: CCCU

Hey how long ago did you apply? I applied like 1 week ago and have heared nothing yet....\
Oh well I guess Ill just wait cause im well aware its a slow process.
NO SIGNATURE FOR ME
Message 2 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you applied a week ago. They might call you this week.

Message 3 of 49
orl2185
Established Contributor

ashabbir1 wrote:
Finally I talked to Tammy. She told me that only reason they are denying me that I have limited deblt experience. I was like WTH. I have like 25 credit cards. She told me that if I apply after 6 months she would approve me Smiley Happy

My oldest card is just 1 year and 4 months old Smiley Sad

Message Edited by ashabbir1 on 11-01-2007 03:09 PM

Smiley Happy LOL, don't bother with them dude... Go get Justice FCU, lot better CL lot higher than CCCU Still till this day I never got my card because some reason with Chex Systems after she had approved me for 8000 CL ... I no longer have any account with them and will never recommend their services....Smiley Mad
Message 4 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yep you are right. I will wait for 6 months. I need my inquiries to cool off Smiley Happy. My scores are in 650's range so after 6 months I guess i can approve for any card i want Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 49
orl2185
Established Contributor

You still got good scores for approval with JFCU, rest assured you will get their card with no problems whatsoever... But DON"T APPLY lol remember sleigh center HVT? LMAO
Message 6 of 49
NowIcare
Regular Contributor

$10 bucks says he puts in an application Man Very Happy
NO SIGNATURE FOR ME
Message 7 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you tell me where do JFCU pull from?

Thanks

Message 8 of 49
orl2185
Established Contributor

NowIcare wrote:
$10 bucks says he puts in an application Man Very Happy

Smiley Very Happy No way, I will lose bet super fast lol BTW They only pull  EQ JFCU I meant
Message 9 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

lol ok i will apply for it and we will split 10 bucks. I checked they pull equifax and that is my best score and report Smiley Happy. I have 7 inquiries. Do you think they would still approve me?

thanks

Message 10 of 49
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.