cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCL what amounts are considered high on average?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CCL what amounts are considered high on average?

With solids seven hundreds, I consider anything above 15K high credit. I think 10K - 15K is pretty average for those with good credit and aren't CLI freaks, like me! All my cards around 15K...a few will shoot up to about 20K this month and then in its clear sailing until I get the USAA card and a store card in the years to come...
Message 11 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
@I have 1 CC MBNA PLT+ $20K- 6 add CC @ $10k each- 2 CC @ 8K-1 @ 7200 My FICO"s are EQI783 TU780 EXP760. Are these CLI"s average I know that other people have considerable higher, limits than what I have curiosity where do I stand in the mix of things. Credit 08

Just wondering... What is your age and do you own a home. Do I have this correct at $103,200 for your total rev credit? Wow! You don't see that too often regardless of income.
Message 12 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

In our household, we have:

1@26K
3@20K
1@10K
1@5K
2 "no specific limit"

I have no idea if that's a lot or a little relative to our credit scores and income.
Message 13 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
@I have 1 CC MBNA PLT+ $20K- 6 add CC @ $10k each- 2 CC @ 8K-1 @ 7200 My FICO"s are EQI783 TU780 EXP760. Are these CLI"s average I know that other people have considerable higher, limits than what I have curiosity where do I stand in the mix of things. Credit 08

Just wondering... What is your age and do you own a home. Do I have this correct at $103,200 for your total rev credit? Wow! You don't see that too often regardless of income.

Interesting stats. I guess I'll disclose my age and total available revolving credit since it differs from the info presented. I'm 22 and I have a total available credit of 68.5K. I'm hoping to have about 80K by end of the month, spread over 6 cards. I rent, but hope to own in the next year or so...hence, my credit fanaticism right now. Lol. I know I'm weirdo at times.

Message Edited by Pj1369 on 04-03-2008 11:56 PM
Message 14 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had $20k total when I was 22. And I was trying to get more and more credit. But $20k was my best limit. My girlfriend 22 has about $25k total combined with my help. I'd say you are a high very roller when it comes to credit lines.
Message 15 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

I agree with pizza.  At 22 I was lucky if I could scrounge up gas money.

Message 16 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I had $20k total when I was 22. And I was trying to get more and more credit. But $20k was my best limit. My girlfriend 22 has about $25k total combined with my help. I'd say you are a high very roller when it comes to credit lines.

Not a high roller at all Smiley Happy...it's all thanks to you and others on the forums. Without the forums, I would have never known to ask for CLIs every six months, and last year, pre-credit crunch, I was doing every 3 months, lol. Pre-forums, I had about $25K, lol...
Message 17 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

well, not wanting to brag (really). under 40, annual salary of just over 72k, roughly 80k in total revolving lines, and not one of my scores have never been over 700 (yet).

highest cc limit is 19k, i love citi as much as they are loving me!
Message 18 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

@dnm45227 wrote:
well, not wanting to brag (really). under 40, annual salary of just over 72k, roughly 80k in total revolving lines, and not one of my scores have never been over 700 (yet).
highest cc limit is 19k, i love citi as much as they are loving me!

I'm glad to hear citi is so full of love, lol. Did you achieve that CL w/out any hards by chance?
Message 19 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

no. citi love has always been hard for me. however, i started w/them 9 months ago and i have 20k already. reallocated 9k from 1 card to my newest card to obtain 19k. i'm hoping boa and nat city (both 12K) get jealous when it hits the reports and compete for my buis.
Message 20 of 38
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.