Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CEFCU credit Card question

tag
The-Credit-Disciple
Frequent Contributor

CEFCU credit Card question

Great Morning Fico Fam😀!! I was thinking if applying for 1 of my Credit union CC. We have a great relationship with them, . They also pull. FromTransunion, My Transunion score according to fico 8 is 728😀. Hard work, thanks to all the good advice on this forum. Should I apply? I would love to get a CC from them
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Re: CEFCU credit Card question

Do you need a new card or is this just something you're thinking about because it's available 

Anything special about rewards structure or really low apr? 

Whether you should apply or not really depends on your reasons for applying 

If it's "just because", then dont. Why apply for a card that you have have very little/if any  use for, and get denied for the one(s) you can actually use due to credit seeking.

If the card offers you something you actually need or can use, than by all means, go for it. 

So, maybe your question would be easier to address if you elaborate some more on what the appeal of this particular card is  

Message 2 of 3
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: CEFCU credit Card question

@Remedios wrote:

Do you need a new card or is this just something you're thinking about because it's available 

Anything special about rewards structure or really low apr? 

Whether you should apply or not really depends on your reasons for applying 

If it's "just because", then dont. Why apply for a card that you have have very little/if any  use for, and get denied for the one(s) you can actually use due to credit seeking.

If the card offers you something you actually need or can use, than by all means, go for it. 

So, maybe your question would be easier to address if you elaborate some more on what the appeal of this particular card is  

+1

I went to their website and I don't see anything spectacular about their credit card. So like Remedios said, "If it's "just because", then dont. Why apply for a card that you have have very little/if any  use for?"

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.