Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CHASE Account CLOSED/ UPDATED!!see message 56

tag
TheBoondocks
Established Contributor

Re: CHASE Account CLOSED

@Anonymous wrote:
The routing number was when I put the bank account on the CHASE online portal.

Usually, I let the banker do the direct deposit form. 

Message 11 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

It is the chase sapphire preferred not the reserve though. I applied because it was always on my credit karma page for good approval odds. I was Approved for 8k. My Discover It card currently has a 3.3K limit.
Message 12 of 57
Gmood1
Super Contributor

So you had one other CC before this one?
Message 13 of 57
ToughFistFight
Frequent Contributor

So sorry, as Gmood1 already said, you aren't the first, and you aren't the last. Bounced payments for whatever reason are account closure time. Smiley Sad

Chase Business Ink 20k PenFed Plat Rewards VS 25k NFCU Go Rewards 20k BECU 30k Chase FU 6k GM Biz 21k NFCU Flag 21k Amex BCP 26k Disco IT 18k FNBO Biz 11k Costco Citi Biz 8.1k Amex EDP 2k Gold Delta Skymiles Biz 5k Amazon Prime 10k USBank Cash 12k Amex Biz Plat Rewards NPSL Amex BCB NPSL
Message 14 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes the discover it for 1.6 years and I currently have a student loan since I am a medical student.
Message 15 of 57
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Well that will do it. Chase from the data posted on this site, strongly prefers you to have 2 and possibly 3 established CCs with 1 or more years of payment history.
The bounced payment caught their attention and from the manual review, they determined you slipped through the cracks on the initial approval.
Message 16 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

The routing number was fixed the next day and the payment went through! there must be a way that this can be fixed! Im just ahocked. I will wait the 10 calendar days to see what happens after the review, but I am very dissapointed.
Message 17 of 57
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Don't stay disappointed too long. We've had millionaires on this site get their Chase privileges pulled. That jumped through all sorts of hoops trying to get reinstated. That included dropping thousands of dollars in a Chase bank account. I don't get it..but whatever.
Good luck with your future endeavors.
Message 18 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have over 87k Chase UR points, still have access to the mobile app and the points, but am afraid If I pull them out it may be suspicious and finally cause a permanent closure. The account will be reviewed within the next 10 days, so I will see what happens and I will update. 

Message 19 of 57
Gmood1
Super Contributor

You might want to grab those if you still can. I've seen folks lose well over 100k points goofing around with Chase. You have to understand, they could truly care less about you or me.
Maybe you'll be that one out of twenty that gets reinstated. I wouldn't hold my breath on that though.
Message 20 of 57
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.