Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CHASE FREEDOM INTEREST FREE RENEWAL

tag
bigbang91
Established Contributor

CHASE FREEDOM INTEREST FREE RENEWAL

So i helped my wife get a 3k increase to 5k on her Freedom of which I'm Au 2 weeks ago. At the time her 0% interest promotional period already expired for 2 months. And yesterday, i received a letter said Chase renewed her 0% interest for another 15 months, apply for balance transfer as well. Cannot be happier with Chase, our total Chase's credit cards CLI combines to 30k, our most generous lender yet!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: CHASE FREEDOM INTEREST FREE RENEWAL

@bigbang91 wrote:

So i helped my wife get a 3k increase to 5k on her Freedom of which I'm Au 2 weeks ago. At the time her 0% interest promotional period already expired for 2 months. And yesterday, i received a letter said Chase renewed her 0% interest for another 15 months, apply for balance transfer as well. Cannot be happier with Chase, our total Chase's credit cards CLI combines to 30k, our most generous lender yet!

Wonderful news congrats 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 5
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Thanks for sharing! Congrats to DW!

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 3 of 5
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Excellent, enjoy Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 5
bribro
Valued Contributor

First time I've heard of such a thing. Thanks for the info OP.

TU FICO: 800 (2/1/14) | CK Score: 802 (2/1/14) | CS Score: 805 (2/1/14)

J.P. Morgan Palladium ($250k) | AmEx Platinum (NPSL) | AmEx SPG Personal/Business ($50k/$50k) | Citi Executive AAdvantage WEMC ($50k) | Citi Dividend WEMC ($50k) | Chase Sapphire Preferred VS ($50k) | Chase Ink Bold WEMC ($50k Flex) | Chase Ink Plus WEMC ($25k) | Chase Freedom VS ($25k) | Chase Freedom WMC ($25k) | Chase MileagePlus Explorer ($25k) | Chase Southwest RR Plus Business/Personal ($15k/$15k) | Barclays US Airways ($25k) | Barclays Hawaiian Airlines ($25k) | BofA Alaska Airlines ($10k) | Lexus Financial Services ($30k) | Mercedes-Benz Financial Services ($50k)
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.