Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CHASE MADNESS @;

tag
ezef3ar
Contributor

CHASE MADNESS @;

dont know where to start  im gonna start by telling everyone that i know the reason why  i was denied for the chase freedom  when i apply with 5 months ago 

here goes the story it turns out that  i decide it to chnage bank  and wanted to join chase so when i apply next time for the chase fredomm maybe in acouple years  i will get it  with the chase cheking account with history with them  so i can have more chances for approval  so i try to open the cheking account online and was denied i have never had a cheking account problem till chase denied me   so i decide it to go to the branch yesterday and  i try open an account within  the branch   just to find out the worst  

some scumb bag was using my ssn  some where in idaho when  i live in california never went or been in idaho before in my whole life   he had a cheking account  a chase freddom a chase mastercard  and had filled for a  chase autoloan recently and was denied  cuz the driver licenses he had was not valid  :@  

i was shock dint not know what to think  i tough my life was ruined  forever i had with me my ssn card my passport  my driver licenses anough proff of  income and residency and a 5000 dollard cashier check to deposit in my new account  there was not doub  about my information   was original and correct

bottom line they  close the other guy accounts and they are waiting on responce of the other  person to see if he answers.....  after all hes chase accounts where getting close 

they say to file a police report so i did and  now i m gonna let them do theyre work  and just wait 

altough i wanst able to open my account right away    it took me 3 hours to open it  but  i did   

they said i should be fine now    but atleast i know why i was  declined and im gladd that i decide it to go to the branch  and  see why was i declined for the cheking account  either way i had to set up a fraud alert on all my credit bureus  i want no surprises  on my credit  now with 8 months of history  and nice scores  

THANK YOU FOR LISTENING........  CHASE DENIED TO SHARE THE COMPLETE CUSTOMER INFO FOR   PRIVACY BUT I SAW  IT SAID IDAHO ACCOUNT  SOME WHERE IN BOISE 

Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
migliogiorni
Established Contributor

Re: CHASE MADNESS @;

craziness, hope you get thhings settled.

BOA: 8.9k
CSP: 5k
Discover: 5k
Citi TY Preferd: 5k
Wally: 5k
JCP: 4.9k
citiForward: 4.7k
ChaseFreedom: 4.5k
DFS: 2k
Message 2 of 19
ezef3ar
Contributor

I'm good with chase now. I also. Got them to remove the 2 inquiries on experian one for the application n one for the recon Smiley Happy. Cuz. It's was not my fault to get denied Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 19
beb86
Valued Contributor

Freeze all your CRs and pull all three CRs to see if there are any fraudulent accounts....best of luck!!

Message 4 of 19
ezef3ar
Contributor

i did im just not sure how creditors  will look at it 

Message 5 of 19
bs6054
Valued Contributor

@beb86 wrote:

Freeze all your CRs and pull all three CRs to see if there are any fraudulent accounts....best of luck!!

I wonder if this is "honest error", caused by mistyping/misremembering the SSN rather than identity theft.   AFAIK, most identity theives don't open checking accounts (they want to use other people's money!).  Rejecting the auto loan because of an invalid driver's license is also strange, maybe the name didn't match the SSN, if it were truly an invalid license (i.e. a fake) you would hope that Chase would have wanted to do more looking into their apparent client.

Hopefully, sorted out for you now.

Message 6 of 19
adavis425
Established Contributor

@ezef3ar wrote:

dont know where to start  im gonna start by telling everyone that i know the reason why  i was denied for the chase freedom  when i apply with 5 months ago 

here goes the story it turns out that  i decide it to chnage bank  and wanted to join chase so when i apply next time for the chase fredomm maybe in acouple years  i will get it  with the chase cheking account with history with them  so i can have more chances for approval  so i try to open the cheking account online and was denied i have never had a cheking account problem till chase denied me   so i decide it to go to the branch yesterday and  i try open an account within  the branch   just to find out the worst  

some scumb bag was using my ssn  some where in idaho when  i live in california never went or been in idaho before in my whole life   he had a cheking account  a chase freddom a chase mastercard  and had filled for a  chase autoloan recently and was denied  cuz the driver licenses he had was not valid  :@  

i was shock dint not know what to think  i tough my life was ruined  forever i had with me my ssn card my passport  my driver licenses anough proff of  income and residency and a 5000 dollard cashier check to deposit in my new account  there was not doub  about my information   was original and correct

bottom line they  close the other guy accounts and they are waiting on responce of the other  person to see if he answers.....  after all hes chase accounts where getting close 

they say to file a police report so i did and  now i m gonna let them do theyre work  and just wait 

altough i wanst able to open my account right away    it took me 3 hours to open it  but  i did   

they said i should be fine now    but atleast i know why i was  declined and im gladd that i decide it to go to the branch  and  see why was i declined for the cheking account  either way i had to set up a fraud alert on all my credit bureus  i want no surprises  on my credit  now with 8 months of history  and nice scores  

THANK YOU FOR LISTENING........  CHASE DENIED TO SHARE THE COMPLETE CUSTOMER INFO FOR   PRIVACY BUT I SAW  IT SAID IDAHO ACCOUNT  SOME WHERE IN BOISE 

A period...anywhere? Really difficult to read without them.

AmEx Platinum | AmEx BCP | AmEx Delta Gold | CSP | Chase Freedom | NFCU cashRewards Visa Sig | NFCU Plat MC | WM MC | Discover it | JCP

Message 7 of 19
bs6054
Valued Contributor

@adavis425 wrote:

cuz the driver licenses he had was not valid  :@  

A period...anywhere? Really difficult to read without them.

See, he has two, one on top of the other.

Message 8 of 19
ezef3ar
Contributor

I honestly. Hope for the the same @bs6054 I was just mad and scare at the same time I'm like. OMG some one stole my identity Smiley Sad( but i don't get it.... how in the world was he able to open a checking account And credit cards. With a SSN the does not belong to him HOW. :@
Message 9 of 19
ezef3ar
Contributor

Sorry for the misspelling Smiley Happy
Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.