Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CHASE SAPPHIRE PREFERRED

tag
SSA_2013
Frequent Contributor

Re: CHASE SAPPHIRE PREFERRED

@911gt34life wrote:

unfortunately I was decline because they said I had a high balance 2 credit cards... after all the questions they ask me I thought they we're going to approve me...... those two credit cards they mention already been paid looks like did not update on time

Sorry to hear that. If you are willing to take another hard pull you can wait till they update the credit reports. Also you can recon again and offer them to send in a copy showing the accounts are paid in full and waiting to update. I would also see if any report other than the one they pulled has reported.I know for me Transunion is almost always the last credit report to update. Good Luck and keep us posted!

Message 11 of 13
911gt34life
Frequent Contributor

After calling 3 times to the recon department I was able to get of approved for 5000 . last night I called them they said no this morning I called and now I call again and I will manage to do it..never give up works
>
Message 12 of 13
red259
Super Contributor

@911gt34life wrote:
After calling 3 times to the recon department I was able to get of approved for 5000 . last night I called them they said no this morning I called and now I call again and I will manage to do it..never give up works

Did they indicate why they changed their mind after refusing to do it 3 times in a row?

;
Starting Score: EQ: 714, TU 684
Current Score: EQ: 725 7/30/13, TU 684 6/2013, Exp 828 5/2018, Last App 8/5/17
Goal Score: 800 (Achieved!) In garden until Sepetember 2019
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.