Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIT Bank - Dell Financial Services Denial

tag
Flipper24
Established Member

CIT Bank - Dell Financial Services Denial

Does anyone have any contact phone numbers for CIT Bank so that I do not need to write a letter regarding reconsideration?

I was denied for to many credit inquiries and Avg. credit limit to high, I had just transferred some balances and the card they were moved to posted the new higher balance and the other cards had not reported the new lower balances yet.

Thanks in advance for your help 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CIT Bank - Dell Financial Services Denial

Cit Bank/Dfs

(800) 283-2210

Message 2 of 6
Woolfman
Established Contributor

Might be for the best . I got approved for 2000  at a 29.99 apr .. highway robbery . I actually called to today after getting an email about them raising my CL to 2500  to see about getting lowered APR before i use it and she said looked like i qualify for a 5% reduction .  Guess its time to buy it thru them and do a bt!
Message Edited by Woolfman on 03-17-2009 09:55 AM
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

WOW. 30% apr forget the recon apply for Best Buy store card.
Message 4 of 6
Woolfman
Established Contributor

hehe best buy .. thats a hoot Smiley Happy I have a bb card .. Problem there is My wife is a manager and would have to use her discount and then she might try to get in the way of what I want. I dont want a basic computer and she just wouldnt understand that me and our son like to play games and demand more power!! Smiley Very Happy Other thing is im going to be buying mine from dell outlet . So i get a better computer but cheaper .
Message Edited by Woolfman on 03-17-2009 11:01 AM
Message 5 of 6
Woolfman
Established Contributor

And sorry for the misinformation but it was 25.99 not 29.99 ... not that its that much better but just had to correct myself..
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.