cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CITI CREDIT CARDS, HOW MANY IS TOO MUCH???

tag
tray
Valued Contributor

CITI CREDIT CARDS, HOW MANY IS TOO MUCH???

With CItibank how many credit cards will they allow you to have? Also what is the time frame between apps that you can apply for their cards, reason that I am asking, I have a citi platinium select and just recently in May was approved for a home depot card, and I am interested in one of citi's other cards.  Thanks for any information.

Starting Score: EQ 546 TU 566
Current Score: EQ 693TU 08 729 EX 08 738Need to Garden/New Accounts
Goal Score: 800
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Strepthroat
Frequent Contributor

Re: CITI CREDIT CARDS, HOW MANY IS TOO MUCH???

I have 3 Citi Products, the first opened in 2008 the others 2010 and 2011.

Chase Marriott Visa $25,000 | Chase Southwest Visa $25,000 | PFCU Visa $20,000 | Capital One Savor $20,000 | Nordstrom Visa $20,000 | GUCU Visa $10,500 | CapitalOne Quicksilver Visa $10,000 | US Bank Perks Visa $9,000 | Barclays Cash Forward Visa $6,000 | BB&T Spectrum Cash Visa $3,500
Message 2 of 4
laz98
Senior Contributor

we have 2 citi cards:  a platinum select we opened a year ago (almost to the day!), & a sears card that we got 4 months ago (almost to the day as well, how weird).

Message 3 of 4
TheCreditKid
Established Contributor

3 is too much? Smiley Happy

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

All human wisdom is summed up in two words - wait and hope.

-Alexander Dumas
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.