Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CITI - "Wait and See" Treatment Plan

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CITI - "Wait and See" Treatment Plan

Hi,

I'm currently on the "Wait and see" treatment plan with Citi. I app'd and received a must review noticed. Called recon, verified my information and placed on the "still processing...wait for email" plan. O-KAY! lol

If you had this treatment please share your experience and outcomes ( With Citi or any other company). Just for fun!

Thanks!

Ms. Nae

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
learnin113
Established Contributor

Re: CITI - "Wait and See" Treatment Plan

I got approved with Citi after about 6 weeks of waiting...but it was worth it, to me.

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@learnin113 wrote:

I got approved with Citi after about 6 weeks of waiting...but it was worth it, to me.

That's some serious patience!...You're my hero!

Ms. Nae

Message 3 of 5
ShiningDown
Frequent Contributor

I applied at 4 am and called at 7 am today and she said I was approved. I called 1800-347-7000    I tried putting in my social security # but I couldnt get a approval or denial so I called.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@cats63 wrote:

I applied at 4 am and called at 7 am today and she said I was approved. I called 1800-347-7000    I tried putting in my social security # but I couldnt get a approval or denial so I called.

Nice Cats.....Discover card, right?

Ms. Nae

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.