cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIti Double Cash back 2% whats your CL and APR??

tag
Omnipotent
Regular Contributor

Re: CIti Double Cash back 2% whats your CL and APR??

@Closingracer99 wrote:

@smith5879 wrote:

Anyone know if their card is a WMC or WEMC? Seems like most new approvals are for under 5k, which if the WMC/WEMC are like the Visa Sig, need at least a 5k limit. I've got the Citi Dividend WEMC and will probably PC to this new card sometime in the near future. It would be nice if it also came in a WEMC version.

Chase requires a $5k limit for Visa Siggy .... My Bank of America MLB cash rewards card has a $2,500 limit and is a World Mastercard

Not necessarily. I have a 1k Freedom Visa Signature.

Message 61 of 86
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Omnipotent wrote:

@Closingracer99 wrote:

@smith5879 wrote:

Anyone know if their card is a WMC or WEMC? Seems like most new approvals are for under 5k, which if the WMC/WEMC are like the Visa Sig, need at least a 5k limit. I've got the Citi Dividend WEMC and will probably PC to this new card sometime in the near future. It would be nice if it also came in a WEMC version.

Chase requires a $5k limit for Visa Siggy .... My Bank of America MLB cash rewards card has a $2,500 limit and is a World Mastercard

Not necessarily. I have a 1k Freedom Visa Signature.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Jk. Smiley Happy

Message 62 of 86
DVH1980
Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

@907grown wrote:

@MidnightJester wrote:

Since this card is so new its NEW NEW. Lets see where this card is going. So a bunch of people are jumping on the Citi Double Cash Back 2%. Lets see a running tally of Initial Credit Limits, APR's and What your scores are if known, How many new TL's and INQ's

Please update with credit Scores if you get a letter later about approval and not getting best APR

Great thread!! If nothing else, I can see that my scores are not where they need to be to get approved. This thread may have just saved a HP!! Citi just won't buy into me.... 

check pre-qual because your scores are good enough.

Strangely, I tired their pre approval feature before applying and was told I didnt qualify for any of them.

*USAA WORLD MC 18k* *USAA VISA 12k* *AMEX BCE 10k* *DISCOVER IT 15k* *AMEX ZYNC* *B of A SIGNATURE CASH 15k* *NAVY FEDERAL PLATINUM 20k* *CITI DOUBLE CASH 15k* *Veridian CU 14k* *Barclays Apple 12.5k*

Message 63 of 86
Brusilov
Established Contributor

I sort of feel like I'm an outlier on these approvals.  I was mailed a pre-selection offer which I applied from and received a $1500 starting limit but with the lowest APR or 12.99%.

Message 64 of 86
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Brusilov wrote:

I sort of feel like I'm an outlier on these approvals.  I was mailed a pre-selection offer which I applied from and received a $1500 starting limit but with the lowest APR or 12.99%.

it's worth taking the hp and doing a manual CLI online once you receive the card... ask for $25k and they will counter within a day and you will just see the new CL online.

Message 65 of 86
Brusilov
Established Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

@Brusilov wrote:

it's worth taking the hp and doing a manual CLI online once you receive the card... ask for $25k and they will counter within a day and you will just see the new CL online.

Do you think I'd still have a shot if I have a high amount of INQs?

Message 66 of 86
Anonymous
Not applicable

9k initial CL, with 12.99... Asked for CLI when I received the card and got my ask of 16k (should've asked for more I guess)...

strangely I got the double cash because of a prequal offer in the mail, but when I went to apply I couldn't find it and when I checked for prequal online it offered something like 20.99%, needless to say I was ecstatic when I found the original offer instead of moving forward with the website offer
Message 67 of 86
uswala
Senior Contributor

$3300 initital limit with 0% Promotional APR (I do not know what the APR will be after the promotional period).

Asked CLI for $15000 while activating the card and was approved instantly with another HP.

Was prequalified and offered $200 sign up bonus with $1000 purchase in first 3 months of opening the account.

Message 68 of 86
Anonymous
Not applicable

CL $9,800 (SP ceiling) 12.99% APR. 

Message 69 of 86
Anonymous
Not applicable

2600 at 22.99 apr

too many new accounts and tons of inquires on EQ

Time of approval after a recent app spree was 726 on EQ alot lower than my TU

not planning on carrying balance on this card so don't really care

Message 70 of 86
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.