Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CJ Question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CJ Question

I notice when it reported to the CRA it reported a 0 balance which in untrue cause i do have a balance with them is CJ good about reporting to the CRA.

My Orchard card hasn't reported in a few months also really not worried about that one cause the balance reporting is only one Dollar lol.

Message Edited by mjbfan79 on 10-05-2008 11:11 AM
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
laz98
Senior Contributor

Re: CJ Question

you said you checked TrueCredit?  Usually TC is good with updating right away, for me.  But I did notice that there are a lot of differences (esp. # of inquiries) between TC reports & myFICO reports.
Message 2 of 14
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

myFICO reports only display inqs from the previous 12 months, which affect your scoring. Your full reports, and other secondary reports like TC, display inqs from the past 24 months, which is what lenders see. HTH
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 3 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

You all still didn't answer the question lol

Message 4 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

You all still didn't answer the question lol

Did you ask one? Smiley Wink 

Message 5 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

fevmlo wrote: Did you ask one? Smiley Wink 

Can you read?

Message 6 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

fevmlo wrote: Did you ask one? Smiley Wink 

Can you read?

Um, yes, thank you, I can. And no need to be rude - I certainly wasn't trying to be, so I'll apologize if that's how you took it. I went back to see what it was that people were failing to answer, just in case there was some slim chance I might be able to help... and couldn't see a question. That's all. 

Message 7 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

fevmlo wrote: Um, yes, thank you, I can. And no need to be rude - I certainly wasn't trying to be, so I'll apologize if that's how you took it. I went back to see what it was that people were failing to answer, just in case there was some slim chance I might be able to help... and couldn't see a question. That's all. 

Well i thought u where being rude but i apologize what i was asking does CJ report to the CRA often cause there has been no changes on my report since i had the account.

Message Edited by mjbfan79 on 10-05-2008 11:12 AM
Message 8 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

fevmlo wrote: Um, yes, thank you, I can. And no need to be rude - I certainly wasn't trying to be, so I'll apologize if that's how you took it. I went back to see what it was that people were failing to answer, just in case there was some slim chance I might be able to help... and couldn't see a question. That's all. 

Well i thought u where being rude but i apologize what i was asking does TC report to the CRA often cause there has been no changes on my report since i had the account.

Well it's easy to take a couple of words and a smiley out of context (hard to tell what people mean when they're writing words on a screen rather than talking face to face), so again, I apologize if I seemed rude, rather than just... mildly-cheeky-in-a-friendly-way, which is what I intended! Smiley Happy
As for the question... hrrmmm, as I suspected, I can't help with that one - I can say, though, that I've noticed a few different accounts seeming reallllly slow to update lately (either they're reporting later than they usually do, or the CRAs are taking longer to update than they used to) - not so bad if they're incorrectly showing a zero or very low balance, but seriously irritating if you're waiting for some high-balance card to finally report a zero. Smiley Sad 

Message 9 of 14
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

I might be mis-reading this, but if by TC you mean TrueCredit, it doesn't report to the CRA's; it pulls from them when you update your reports.

If something doesn't show on TC, it's not on the full CRA reports. The info hits the CRA's first, and then TC can get at it.

I think I've gotten tangled up on what you're asking though, sorry.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.