Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CL's growing too high?

tag
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

Re: CL's growing too high?

@Open123 wrote:

In general, 100% of income is fine, but as Takehis has observed, it's a case by case scenario.  Some will be restricted to less, while others may have CLs many times their income.

And what might bite first (at least it did for me) is an issuer deciding you have enough credit with them (somewhat regardless of CL with other issuers)

Message 11 of 14
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@longtimelurker wrote:

@Open123 wrote:

In general, 100% of income is fine, but as Takehis has observed, it's a case by case scenario.  Some will be restricted to less, while others may have CLs many times their income.

And what might bite first (at least it did for me) is an issuer deciding you have enough credit with them (somewhat regardless of CL with other issuers)

+1

Message 12 of 14
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@FinStar wrote:

@longtimelurker wrote:

@Open123 wrote:

+1

+2

And to add, you are not using your existing CL's. 

Message 13 of 14
Open123
Super Contributor

@longtimelurker wrote:

Right, which it has for me too.

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.