Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLI INQUIRY

tag
RozBuds
Regular Contributor

CLI INQUIRY

I have had two CLI's in the last three months. Neither one did I request. $300 and $1000. When this happens is there a FICO score ding, a hard pull or soft pull?

Thank you,

RozBuds

Message Edited by RozBuds on 11-08-2009 11:33 AM
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
voidman
Established Contributor

Re: CLI INQUIRY

@RozBuds wrote:

I have had two CLI's in the last three months. Niether one did I request. $300 and $1000. When this happens is there a FICO score ding, a hard pull or soft pull?

Thank you,

RozBuds

Usualllly unless you request  there is no hard pull, so no ding. Which bank(s) gave you the CLI?

-void
Message 2 of 5
RozBuds
Regular Contributor

@voidman wrote:

@RozBuds wrote:

I have had two CLI's in the last three months. Neither one did I request. $300 and $1000. When this happens is there a FICO score ding, a hard pull or soft pull?

Thank you,

RozBuds

Usualllly unless you request  there is no hard pull, so no ding. Which bank(s) gave you the CLI?

Walmart: $1700 to $2000

PayPal Plus MC $2700 to $3700

Thank you for your reply.

Message Edited by RozBuds on 11-07-2009 08:57 PM
Message Edited by RozBuds on 11-08-2009 11:34 AM
Message 3 of 5
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

You should be good. Your scores might increase if you have balances reported on your credit reports, as your total available credit has increased. Just depends on whether it was by a significant enough factor --you might not see a change.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@RozBuds wrote:

@voidman wrote:

@RozBuds wrote:

Thank you,

RozBuds

Walmart: $1700 to $2000

PayPal Plus MC $2700 to $3700

Thank you for your reply.

Message Edited by RozBuds on 11-07-2009 08:57 PM
Message Edited by RozBuds on 11-08-2009 11:34 AM

paypal plus mc? dang. you got lucky with them. or maybe my dispute with them over a bt mistake that was dragged out for 9 months put me on the cli blacklist.

if i had not requested a cli with gemb, i don't think i ever would have gotten one.  and that's with massive thousand dollar type usage on the account beyond the bt.  it also looks like i'm on the 'only eligible to request a cli annually' plan. hehe.

still better than my cap one will never grow with me because of when i got it card. Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.