Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLI Surprise: Target

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CLI Surprise: Target

Wow, I logged in to check my balance and discovered a $300 CLI from Target. Cool! That brings me to $800 on my Target Store Card.

Me thinks that Target is trying to inspire to do the holiday toy shopping for the kiddies. I got the card on 8/27/08. Really cool, because I absolutely L-O-V-E Target.

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Re: CLI Surprise: Target

Congrats. I never got CLI on my Target Card. It is still at $200
Message 2 of 11
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

that's different, everyone usually reports going from 500 to 1000 and getting visa.

I will be at 3 months this month, I'm holding breath for my increase to 500

Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow... Maybe it's the credit crunch? I was actually surprised that I didn't get the $200 initial credit line that everyone else seemed to have gotten. For some reason, they started me at $500. Maybe they 'oopsed' with my initial credit line, and decided to fix it this way. At any rate, I'd love a bump up to 1k, but I'd prefer to keep the store card for the mix... Unless, there's some greater perks with the Visa.

Creditaddict wrote:

that's different, everyone usually reports going from 500 to 1000 and getting visa.

I will be at 3 months this month, I'm holding breath for my increase to 500

Message 4 of 11
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I have 2 store cards, so I'm hoping my new one gets the credit steps and gets upgraded to visa, because my old one is from 1999 and seems to be lost in there system. I don't even think they realized I had one already when they gave me the new one!

old one has a $300 limit

new one has the $200 limit

Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow...I logged into my online account today and had an increase of $300 as well. However, my initial limit was only $200...and I got my card around the same timeframe as you did...August 08...weird but I'm happy nonetheless.
Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

I like those kind of surprises. Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats.

I'm still at $200

Message 8 of 11
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

OMG YAY... I got my $300 CLI today too!!! now $500. I WANT VISA!!!
Message 9 of 11
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

now if they increase you to 1k and upgrade you to visa, is it 3 more months from here or 6 months?
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.