Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLI Visa to Visa Signature

tag
SoCalifornia
Frequent Contributor

CLI Visa to Visa Signature

Chase snuck in an auto CLI on my CFU Visa today that pushed it over 5K. How should I go about converting it to a Visa Signature?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CLI Visa to Visa Signature

@SoCalifornia wrote:
Chase snuck in an auto CLI on my CFU Visa today that pushed it over 5K. How should I go about converting it to a Visa Signature?

In my case, I used a Chase "Secure Message" as it gave me a written note of what was going on. Worked too!

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@SoCalifornia wrote:

Congrats on the auto-CLI! I actually got my Chase FU upgraded yesterday. I called the number on the card.

Message 3 of 4
zerofire
Valued Contributor

@SoCalifornia wrote:

You either want to give Chase a call at the number on the back of your card or log in to your account and shoot them a secure message. This is of course if you wish to force the Signature upgrade. Chase might wait until the card expires or just send you a card anyway without a contact.

TU:837 09/19/23 Bank of America--EX: 841 09/20/23 Experian--EQ:832 09/21/23 myFICO--Gardening since N/A
Active:
Bank of America (Unlimited Cash Rewards WMC, Customized Cash Rewards WMC, Customized Cash Rewards VSC), Capital One Walmart WMC, Chase(Amazon Prime VSC, Freedom Flex WEMC [x2], Freedom Unlimited VC), Citi Dividend MC, Citizens GreenSense MC, Curve WEMC, Discover It C, FNBO Ducks Unlimited VSC, PenFed (Platinum Rewards VSC, Pathfinder Rewards VSC), Synchrony Bank PayPal Cashback MC, UMB Bank Simply Rewards VC[Milford Federal], US Bank (Altitude Go VSC, Cash+ VSC [x2], Pick n Save/Metro Market WEMC)
Wishlist: AAA Daily Advantage Visa, AOD Signature, Bellco Colorado Rewards, Citi Custom Cash, EBates, Nusenda Platinum Cash Rewards, Ollo Optimum, Redstone Signature, Security Service Power Travel Rewards, Vantage West Connect Rewards
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.