cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLI Visa to Visa Signature

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

CLI Visa to Visa Signature

Chase snuck in an auto CLI on my CFU Visa today that pushed it over 5K. How should I go about converting it to a Visa Signature?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Moderator Emeritus

Re: CLI Visa to Visa Signature

@SoCalifornia wrote:
Chase snuck in an auto CLI on my CFU Visa today that pushed it over 5K. How should I go about converting it to a Visa Signature?

In my case, I used a Chase "Secure Message" as it gave me a written note of what was going on. Worked too!

Starting Score: 300
Current Score: 850
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 4
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@SoCalifornia wrote:

Congrats on the auto-CLI! I actually got my Chase FU upgraded yesterday. I called the number on the card.

Open:
Closed:
TU FICO 8: 741 (6/20) — Ex FICO 8: 730 (6/20) — Opinions are my own and not the views of my employer
Message 3 of 4
Highlighted
Established Contributor

@SoCalifornia wrote:

You either want to give Chase a call at the number on the back of your card or log in to your account and shoot them a secure message. This is of course if you wish to force the Signature upgrade. Chase might wait until the card expires or just send you a card anyway without a contact.

TU:758 06/19/20 Bank of America--EX: 776 06/10/20 Experian--EQ:810 09/25/18 Citi--Gardening since 07/02/20
Active:
Bank of America (Better Balance Rewards M, Cash Rewards WM, Cash Rewards VS), Blispay V, Capital One (Quicksilver VSC, Walmart WMC), Chase(AARP VSC, Amazon Prime VSC, Freedom VSC, Slate VC), Citi Dividend MC, Citizens GreenSense MC, Discover It C, FedEx Employee Credit Association V, FNBO Ducks Unlimited VS, HSBC Cash Rewards WMC, PenFed Platinum Rewards VSC, Synchrony Bank(PayPal Credit, PayPal 2% Cashback M), UMB Bank Simply Rewards V[Milford Federal], US Bank (Altitude Go VSC, Cash+ VSC)
Wishlist: AOD Signature, Bellco Colorado Rewards, EBates, Marvel, Nusenda Platinum Cash Rewards, PenFed Pathfinder, Security Service Power Travel Rewards, Vantage West Connect Rewards, Wells Fargo Propel
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.