Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLI from Chase Bank

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CLI from Chase Bank

So i have had my chase credit card (freedom) for five years now and when i logged into my account today, surprise surprise, I found that they gave me an auto CLI of $500! Bringing up my credit limit to 2000. Maybe because my eq fico increased or because of the utilization that i gained from my mini app spree last month. ;/// 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CLI from Chase Bank

@Anonymous wrote:

So i have had my chase credit card (freedom) for five years now and when i logged into my account today, surprise surprise, I found that they gave me an auto CLI of $500! Bringing up my credit limit to 2000. Maybe because my eq fico increased or because of the utilization that i gained from my mini app spree last month. ;/// 

Congratulations!!     Keep gardening ~

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lucky You...

I had been trying to get a CLI from them but no success. I don't have any bad entry on my credit report with number of inquiries on all three being 0, 2 and 1 in past 2 years. The only reaons I am hodling this card is due to its age of 5 years.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.