Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLI hard or soft pull?

tag
PrinceCorwin
Regular Contributor

CLI hard or soft pull?

I'm long overdue to request CLIs from Amex BCE, Chase FU, Discover, and Cap1 QS1. Do any of these do CLI requests with a soft pull?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

Re: CLI hard or soft pull?

• Chase is HP.. the others are SP
NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Total CL $398600, plus car and RV loan.
Ooh. Ooh. Getting closer to that $500K mark!
Message 2 of 7
PrinceCorwin
Regular Contributor

@fltireguy wrote:
  • Chase is HP.. the others are SP

Thanks. Just requested Amex 3xCli and got approved for 6k from 2k. Now I guess I'll give Cap1 a shot. 

What about BoA? I'm pretty sure they are HP, aren't they?

Message 3 of 7
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Boa= Yes hp
Message 4 of 7
PrinceCorwin
Regular Contributor

got the 3 day message from Cap1 site. Denial I guess. They are strange. My CL only $750 and Fico is 700 but they wont give me any more credit. Guess I'll just leave it in the SD

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital One is an odd duck in that if you opened your account on less than good terms they're known to forever view your account as a "starter account" and won't likely ever let you grow it significantly.

I opened a CO account with a 619 score and even when my scores were 800+ they weren't any more willing to treat my account like I was any "better" than I was with that 619 score.  If you open a new account, though, they'll treat you like gold.

Message 6 of 7
PrinceCorwin
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Capital One is an odd duck in that if you opened your account on less than good terms they're known to forever view your account as a "starter account" and won't likely ever let you grow it significantly.

I opened a CO account with a 619 score and even when my scores were 800+ they weren't any more willing to treat my account like I was any "better" than I was with that 619 score.  If you open a new account, though, they'll treat you like gold.

That's what I hear. Can't do that right now though. Trying to beef up my scores in the next 2 months to buy a house. Don't want any inquiries. May give it a thought after I close though. Thanks

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.